Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses)

+4
forlock!
Blacky171
LlamaPrincess
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
8 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

*Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses) - Page 2 Empty Re: *Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses)

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:17 am

Swan giggled. " There's a trick. The eyes. I swear." She joked, giggling. " I knew it would work on him because he expects to scare us, so I just walked up to him to show him he had a gentle side. " She explained. " And don't bow. It honestly was nothing. I do it all the time but different ways. I don't believe in fighting. "
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

*Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses) - Page 2 Empty Re: *Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses)

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:23 am

"Got Cha, see I come frome a different side... the equators." I dared not mention my Family. "So I guess i'm Kinda prone to ruff play. These scratches are minor compared to the ones Mar-." I gulped and cut off quickly.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:29 am

Swan shrugged. " I just find it pointless. " She didn't notice the cut off. She moved over to spread her wings and stretch them.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:49 am

I took four backward stepps away from the water. Care fully I winced as i lept and gently flew.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:01 am

Swan smiled and left her swings stretched. She walkedback to the water and drank eyeing the fish.

Lokey groaned as he grazed.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:47 am

I scanned the sky as if I was loking for trouble. I whinnied strongly and continued flying. I landed into the shadows of the tree. My horn shot ice into the sky which made it hail. My coat was the same color so I wouldn't get seen.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:27 pm

Joy walked to Mysteria. try these. She said handing her some Ixia flower. "The pollen..It's a pain killer" she smiled hopefuly at Mysteria.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:27 pm

I meakly nodded and applied the polen to the spot, the pain instantly vanished. "Thanks, and you are?"
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:48 pm

((psst.... it is hailing outside))
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:48 pm

Swan moved her wing to cover her head. " By fishies." She mumbled and shot up into the sky. She moved past the storm clouds and laid her self on the gentle cloud. She decided to slepp for the storm.

Lokey groaned agian. He wished he could the weather to nicer, but all he was capable of doing was make storms come and go if they were his own. He looked to all the mares, know he'd get it. He didn't really like it here, maybe he'd leave. He stood in the hail, it gentling him slightly as his stare became gentle.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:06 am

I yawned and went under a broad tree. I watched as Nibbler's anger melter away.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:06 am

Lokey peeked to the mare. Since he was wasting his time anyway, he walked to her. " Sorry." He mumbled and troted away. He made very little eye contact.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:54 am

I kep flying till saw a stallion and 2 mares. I made it stop hailing. I was right in the middle of the cloud so I was visable again. I whinnied loudly. (S)
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:13 pm

I flicked my ears deciding it was best to leave him alone. I returned the winnie from above.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:58 pm

I flew to the ground by the hurt mare. "Hi who r u? and whats wrong with ur leg?" I asked tilting my head.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:19 pm

"I'm Mysteria!" i glowed. And then my smile disapeared. "Nothings wrong with my leg!" I snapped and glared.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:53 pm

Name: Apache
Type of mystical horse{i.e. Unicorn, pegasus, anicorn ect...}: he isn't a unicorn, anicorn, or anything like that but he has a bit of powers and strange markings
IBLS or IBLM?: if he falls in love
Mate {Aw horsey love}: yeah
Past: Doesn't usualy like to talk about it much....he was always wandering until he found another wanderer tally they were both very young at the time, she left unexpectedly one night leaving him heartbroken and for the next year he was still sad about it, he barely ate and became very weak. He came along another mare Blossom and she helped him regain his strength and they wander around looking for a herd. Now they know everything about each other and their pasts, and he is unconditionally in love with her but she has no idea.
Behavior: he can be protective but loyal to his friends and trusts people easily, but once they break his trust his locks down and doesn't usually forgive them unless they make they're apology good
Sum Them up in 2 words: loyal trustworthy
Discription and or pic:
http://Ilyana88.deviantart.com/art/In-Your-FACE-72575939

Name: Blossom
Type of mystical horse{i.e. Unicorn, pegasus, anicorn ect...}: none of those but still magical
IBLS or IBLM?: nah
Mate {Aw horsey love}: wants one
Past: usually prefers not to talk about it....
Behavior: is very sweet and loving, she is very social and sometimes talks to much but loves to be around horses. She clicks with a lot of horses
Sum Them up in 2 words: sweet talkative
Discription and or pic:
http://daughterofthestars.deviantart.com/art/Back-to-the-Beginning-74407688
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:37 am

Swan cut through the thin clouds and landed carefully on the earth once more. She looked to the new mare. She decided not to talk.

Lokey walked to the gathering, staying silent. He watched them, showing no expresion.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:40 pm

I stamped my foot and a puff of dirt lingered
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:00 pm

Golden.Horse.Shoe. wrote:I meakly nodded and applied the polen to the spot, the pain instantly vanished. "Thanks, and you are?"

"I'm Joy." she smiled shyly. Joy looked at Lokey, not much of an expession. She didn't see him as a cold blooded horses looking to hurt, because she'd seen worse, much worse. She winced at the thought and pulled her gaze away. Then she looked at Swan. She reminded her of someone else she knew very well.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:06 pm

"Hey Joy." I touched noses. "Wanna go for a fly?" I shook my mane playfully.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:42 pm

"Sure" joy smiled happily. she flapped her wings and floated off the ground.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:44 pm

I took a running start and soared into the sky. With a bust of speed i touched joy with my wing. "You're it!" I flew down. "Come on swan!" I called.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:50 pm

JOy laughed. "I'll get you!" she threw her hear up an bolted, her thin, agile wings turning every corner swiftly.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:57 pm

I zipped over the lake. "NOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next