Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crysler Town

+7
orangefairy555
horsechic8690
jackykins
Blacky171
LlamaPrincess
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
forlock!
11 posters

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Crysler Town - Page 18 Empty Re: Crysler Town

Post  forlock! Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:50 pm

Will: "Thanks, don't mind her." I said, meaning Katie, "She's just like that. " I chuckled. "Oh, by the way, I'm Will. Nice to meet you..." he put his hand out to shake.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:01 pm

Jessica strode into the cafeteria and saw this Ah-dorable boy chating with two girls. a flirty smile spread across her face and she sauntered over "Hi." She said and put her pointer finger in her black satin trousers. Her blue eyes sparkled lightly.

Mark Slammed his locker and headed for the cafeteria. He bought lasagna.

Jake took his sack lunch out of his locker and sat shyly by his loud fun friends.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  pinkstar5 Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:28 pm

"I'm Casey."She said shaking Will's hand."I'm Alice."Alice said shaking Will's hand after Casey was done shaking his hand.Alice let go and noticed a flash of a smile then it dissappered."Nice to meet you to."Casey and Alice said at the same time.

pinkstar5

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:35 am

"Well, I've gotta get going. Sorry for the trouble Casey, Alice. Enjoy your lunch, bye." I smiled another of my knee-melting smiles and walked off. Right as I was turning around, I almost bumped into another girl. (Jessica) "Oh. Hi there" I smiled Handsomly. "Sorry, " I said, being my well mannered me, and introduced myself. "I'm Will. Will Henderson." I once again put out my firm hand to shake her's.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:43 pm

"Ahhnd I'm Jessica." She squezed his hand lightly while shaking it. "Nice to meet you, I'm new My family and I just moved in from New York." She said with a glistening smile because her lips were coated in Cupquake lipgloss from Victoria's Secret.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:02 pm

A dark cloud covered Will's face (not literally. lol) "oh, New York. Cool." He frowned

Katie: "Will!? Where are you?" she said looking around. Finally she found him and spotted Jessica. She had a 'I'm gonna kill someone if I don't get what i want' look on her face, that quickly disapeared when she saw Jessica. "Hi. I'm Katie.You are?" she said calmly, with an open smile revealing perfect pearly whites. She held Will's arm as if she were going to a ball with him, just a bit more leisurly.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:06 pm

"Not New York City..." She Slipped in right before Katie inturupted. Whe she saw her grab her eyes took a long slow breath. "Jessica, I just met Will." She said and glanced over with a sweet smile.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:37 pm

Katie: "Oh really? That's great" I skimmed by that bit of the convo and got to the 'important stuff' "So, who are you wearing?" I asked looking at her clothes "Uh.. what do you use to do your hair ....." I said almost in a disgusted voice. "I guess you'd like to hang out with us for lunch and tell me all about it?" she said twirling her golden hair with one finger.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:15 pm

Jessica cocked her eyebrow as if to say, what does it look like I do to my hair? deep conditioner, leave in conditioner, Blow dry with a defuser, flatiron, hot curlers (3/4inch raidius) , Some curling product from France, and a glimmering bobby. DUH! "You are just too funny!" Jessica Laughed and slid into the booth. "I'll stay for a bit but you know places to go people to meet." She teetered her hand back and forth like she gave this speech about a thousand times. She glanced at Will when she said 'people to meet'.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:44 pm

Some people nearby gasped. "Well, fine, if you want to be that way. I have some things to do too. And I meant what hair product. Even a nerd knows how to do hair." I smirked scornfully. Then I smiled again "Well, see ya!" I beamed and walked off. The people stared at Jessica like she had just killed a person.

Will: "Eh..." I looked back at the staring people. It was weird. "Anyways, that's Katie. Not the most astounding girrlfriend ever" I joked dryly.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  pinkstar5 Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:31 pm

[Wow that was alot of reading to do.]Casey and Alice walked out of the lunch room and went to their lockers.Alice sprayed jasmine perfume on and smeared pink glossy cherry lipstick on and ran to Casey."How do i look?"Alice said very fast."Fine."Casey said."Well than-."Alice got cut off."You like someone."Casey said."No i don't."Alice said running past her to the next class.

pinkstar5

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:28 pm

((LoL. I know! haha. It won't be as long if you come on as often as you can Smile I try to get on everyday. ))
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:15 pm

((well, she didn't acutally say her obnoxious hair method.))

Jessica's sweet smile dissapeared for a split seccond. But then it popped back on. "Well, You must have liked her at some point. WHat do suh-lash did you love most about her?" She asked and took a sip of her strawbeery organic smoothie.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:26 pm

((Oh, well pretend she said something like that. Not irectly offending her, but, more in general.Smile))

Will: I chuckled. "Hey now, you sasid I didn't like her?" I smiled and looked back at those people. It was akward being near them. "Err, well I've gotta go now.." I smiled at Jessica. "See ya." I got up and walked out to the hall and headed for my locker.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:34 pm

Jessica sighed and rolled her eyes playfully. "You know what I mean." She stood up and and moved to his brother's table. "Hey Mark." She said with a yawn and forked her salad.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:28 pm

"Om-Om-Omigosh!" Said this girl. Almost everyone in the caf was staring at Jessica.

Taylor: Sitting outside, on a bench, looking at sky. (Sad, wah. lol)
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:31 pm

Jessica quickly looked herself up and down, nope clear of ketchup, what were these people starring at, her coach shades?
"Hey Sis." He said quietly and no one heard.

Jake ate some tuna.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:47 pm

"Whoa....you, you, you," she studdered in amazement. "You just rejected a lunch with Kathrine Gates!! I would give anything to have a lunch with her!" she said and tip toed off to tell more peoplE. "Girl, you already on her naughty list!" chirped this other guy.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:47 pm

Jessica got up and Sat at an empty table. "Then who WOULD want to eat lunch with me?" She purred as she pushed a blunde swirl behind her ear.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:47 pm

Jessica got up and Sat at an empty table. "Then who WOULD want to eat lunch with me?" She purred as she pushed a blunde swirl behind her ear.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:30 pm

"Uh.." The boy said. "No one." He snickered, feeling bad for her and laughing at the same time, as he walked away. Just then the bell rang again. It was time for class to begin again.

___________________________ (I'm just gonna skip through class kay?)

Taylor: "Finally, I thought this day would never end!" I said to Will walking home. Today Abigail had a ride, and she offered, but I decided to catch up with Will.

Will: "I knoow." I smiled and walked down the path waving to some of my other friends. "So, how's school going for you Miss. Sophomore?" I joked.

Toylor: "Not bad." I sighed wanting to talk about something other than friends, and school...and friends. "Have you met Jessica yet?" I suddenly asked. oops I said to myself. That question had been bugging me all day, but it was rude to ask outloud.

Will: I sighed. "Yah..." I shrugged. We were nearing Taylor's house. "She's okay. But...she's the same as all of them." I said looking away.

Taylor: We were now on the drive way to my house. I turned and faced Will. "It's okay...." I wanted to comfort him. "you'll find someone someday, who not... 'the same'. " I smiled and gave him a friendly hug. I heard Dallas neighing. "Well, thanks for the walk home." I beamed.

Will: "No problem shorty." I smiled jokingly.

Taylor: "Will!" I said himming him playfully in the arm.

Will: "Okay, okay. Bye." I laughed and turned to go, hoping to meet someone on the way across town. The rest of the walk would be boring. (hint hint. Razz your time to come in with someone. Idk who, but what ever. lol. I was rping with myself. haha)
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:47 pm

Jake looked sadly away as He say Taylor lean in for a hug from Will.His eyes drifted to the gravel road that he had to walk another mile on to get to his house.

Just then, Jessica's Silver Lexsus rolled by."Hey, want a ride?" SHe called and pulled her sunglasses off of her nose.
"No!" Jake replied knowing this was good cross country training.
"Oh Kay, See ya later cuz!" She said and accelerated while placing her frames back on.. Mark stared blanky ahead.

Jessica eased down on the gass again by Will. "Hey." She said with a grin and slid her sunglasses into her forehead.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:12 pm

"Oh, Hey." I smiled to Jessica. "Nice car." I chuckled looking across the car's shiny exterior.

Last edited by forlock on Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:32 pm

"Thanks!" She beamed. "Need a ride?" She asked and moved her hand over, ready to pop the lock.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:13 pm

"Nah, I got it." I smiled. "Thanks for the offer, but I'd rather spend time outside than behind the wheel." I gave her a coy wink and walked on.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next