Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

+6
Horsegirl911
LlamaPrincess
Cmain
TigerPower
Blacky171
jackykins
10 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~ - Page 15 Empty Re: ~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun May 04, 2008 9:39 pm

" What?" I barked then snarled back. I walked to her, " I stand above, so I'd shut it if I were you." I said the swiped to her face. " Ok!" I barked then lightly kicked her.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~ - Page 15 Empty Re: ~*~Georgian Bay magic wolf pack~*~Hurricane's Single!~

Post  TigerPower Sun May 04, 2008 9:52 pm

The wolves leaned to close and the ground colabsed and they ll came tumbleing into the secne.
"Opps>" muttered scyler
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun May 04, 2008 9:59 pm

My eyes widened at them. I made a grunt. " You twerps better get out of here!" I barked then snarled. I slipped a wink, then mouthed. " Go, play a long."
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Mon May 05, 2008 7:19 am

I knew my sister had told them to play along. I got up and krept up to her, making my legs shake and look weak.
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

http://www.mackattack27.proboards50.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Mon May 05, 2008 5:41 pm

(There are for of them and their not pups)
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Tue May 06, 2008 8:22 pm

TigerPower wrote:Silent rapped around lance. "Ba ba huwssian" he barked and curkeled up in silents thick pelt

((Ba ba huwssian? translation please! lol))

I rapped around Lucky and fell aslleep quickly.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed May 07, 2008 12:26 am

I could tell Natasha was there. I pretended not to notice. I was ready for a fake attack.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Wed May 07, 2008 7:21 am

I snaled and jumped on Rouge, but I only stood there pretending to let my claws sink in.
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Wed May 07, 2008 5:48 pm

They got the message

"Hua! what are you doing roug! NATASHA!" silver played along
"Natasha!" Scyler plaied along as well Picking her off with her scuff.
Steel wasn't into the whole play along thing. Insted he rounded on Dracula. "WHO ARE U!" he barked

Dainer backed steel up he curled his lip back in a snarl
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed May 07, 2008 7:58 pm

TigerPower wrote:Lance waked lucky on the head playfuly.
"Ow" Lucky said sarcastically.
"Lance be nice to your sister" I said.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed May 07, 2008 8:25 pm

' Get away from me!" I barked and lifted him into the air.
I flipped back, on Natasha. Landing on her lightly but of course making it look really hard. I got off and ran to Steel and Dracula. I looked at Steel kind of worried and kind of angry at him.
" Darling help me take care of him." I hissed as I swung Steel into the stone wall.
" Umm." I mumbled quietly. " I have a wolf to take care of." I told Dracula and ran to Natasha.
" No hun, help me she's almost dead." I barked and made her pin Steel.
I looked to Steel, "I don't want to do this but, I have no choice." I mumbled as Dracula took my paw and made me scratch his face.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Thu May 08, 2008 9:51 pm

"aw mom i just plain!" he said jumping on her but missing and slipping down again
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Fri May 09, 2008 9:00 am

TigerPower wrote:"aw mom i just plain!" he said jumping on her but missing and slipping down again
"Well be careful. It is time for bed come on get comfy!" I said.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Fri May 09, 2008 2:23 pm

((Hey can Silent like another she-wolf so like it can get intense. We need some action. I will make the wolf unless you have some1 different!))
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Fri May 09, 2008 4:11 pm

(sure what ever...)
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Fri May 09, 2008 7:35 pm

((uh kk Am I like boring you are something? whatever? huh?! Oh NVM!)

Here:

Name: Snow White
Mate: Silent
Pic: A white wolf with blue eyes and pearl wings.

I walked over to Silent. "Hey remember me?" I asked.(Snow)
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Fri May 09, 2008 7:42 pm

(no)
Silent was hunting when his lost BATTLE MAte snow white called him. He ran up to her and hummed. "SNOW!"
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Fri May 09, 2008 7:50 pm

"Silent!" I said I licked him. "So whats happening handsome?" I asked.
I pricked my ears when I heard someone talking to my mate. I ran over. "Who is she?"
"His Battle Mate! duh?!" "Who are U?!" I asked.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Fri May 09, 2008 7:53 pm

"they moved me."silent turned to lave. "Oh lava this is snow, snow this is lava"
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Fri May 09, 2008 7:54 pm

"Uh I am his MATE!" I turned to SIlent. "Uh was she like your old mate or something?" I asked.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Fri May 09, 2008 7:57 pm

"WELL...AH..." I TOOK TO THE AIR BUT BOTH OF THIM HAD WINGS I WANTED TO GET AWAY
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Sat May 10, 2008 7:29 am

I looked at my sister, half heartedly. I got to my feet and walked towards Dracula, I took both paws, sunk my claws in and raced them down his back, hoping it would take the energy from him.
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sat May 10, 2008 11:37 am

((I kindda stoped rping on this, but now I'm gonna start again..... but only Tasha, not Delilah... jacky could u delete Delilah from the member list please? thanks.... and I'm just gonna start new again with Tasha))
I wondered around in the forest, cold and hungry "hello?" I called, as loudly as I could
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun May 11, 2008 7:42 pm

I laughed through my nose, " As I left you two alone, I did a little richual with one of my members. And now I'm pretty much invincable. " I barked and lifted her into the air. I lifted Steel aswell. " Rouge, deary come here." I smiled to her still holding them.
I walked over smiling, " Yes, my love?" I asked.
I trew Steel back at the other wolves, ( All of Tiger's ) then huvered Natasha infront of Rouge. " Take her off the clif. " I ordered.
I nodded then lightly pinned her. I carefully scooped her onto my back and brought her to the edge.
I smiled, " Oh Rouge, why did I leave you?" I said then looked ot all the other wolves and growled at them.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun May 11, 2008 8:29 pm

I saw a wolf carrying another. They were near a cliff "hi!" I called, happy to finally have seen other wolves. "ow!" I yelped as I tripped over a log, falling down.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next