Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~

+5
Webkinz Luver 101
Cmain
Blacky171
LlamaPrincess
TigerPower
9 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~ - Page 12 Empty Re: The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~

Post  TigerPower Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:57 pm

Emerald's eyes said thanks but her face was rock hard. she held on tight as the cat tryed to fling her off.
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~ - Page 12 Empty Re: The rising Sun ~Tiger role play~

Post  jackykins Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:01 pm

I nodded to Emerald quickly slightly knowing what she meant. I scratched at and bit onto the cats flank releasing his grip on Emerald.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:06 pm

I looked around me, tigers everywhere. I wonder, if we could get some of these tigers to trust us then we could form a bigger clan. But how could we....
" Yes Ebony?" I asked looking at him in the corner of my eye.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:10 pm

Emerald fell to the ground. Looked as Kronos had it in cantrol. She panted. And then Blacked out........
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:16 pm

I noticed Emerald on the ground. First get rid of the tiger, then Emerald. It was a must I had to get this tiger out of the way. I pounced on the tiger with the strength I had left. It fit into one of my legs and flipped me over. He pinned he and scraped my face, I dodged the second blow bit bit him at his neck a split second after.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:33 pm

E: "where are you going? can I come?" I asked, running to keep up.
G: I smiled at Slash and looked down at the gash. All the blood was gone, and it had clotted well. I looked over to Nala. Her's was the same
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:38 pm

" Just going to my den." I told him inviting him infront.
I looked to Emerald and quickly got over. " Kronos, I got her!" I yelled and slid her onto my back. I looked the stones. I slowly jumped onto a few. I got to dirt and started to pad away, looking back to the tigers every once in awhile.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:40 pm

E: "oh, ok!" I said and ran along in front of her.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:46 pm

emerald woke As her head softly bumped on a gooy fury suface of Dangerzones Bloodycoat. "wha-..." she moned

"You Okay?" Slash called not turning around. Then he stood. "Danger Zone!" he hissed a whisper. "In here!"
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:50 pm

I nodded, and padded in. I slowly layed Emerald down, but held her front on my back so she could get some footing. " Can you, I guess help her while I get Kronos in here too. He's in bad shape, I should be fighting for him." I whispered.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:52 pm

((me?))
G:I shifted so that there was a bigger space for him to put her down in, and so that there was space for him to put Kronos when he came too.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:55 pm

I held my grip on his neck and the cat tossed around and turned trying to get me off. I finally gave in letting go. He then sank his teeth into my already wounded neck. I roared in pain.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:55 pm

"Yes, tell him to come in here." he grabbed emerald scuff. and gently pulled her down.

Emerald did not fight slash as she was ruffly carryed. "H-hurry" she called

Scar sprang at the cat driving it down the cat lurched up scar scratched it across the face then again and again the rammed into it blowing it over then biting down on it's neck "heeeeehaheeeha" weezed the cat. "I-I surren..derScar let lose at the cat stagered away...
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:24 pm

I nodded and bounded off..... I found Kronos, " Get into this cave, you need to rest. I'll take over for you." I yelled as the thrashing sounds of the others made it hard to hear, " GO!" I roared and bit the tiger's front leg.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:26 pm

I limped over to the cave not saying a word. When I got there I collapsed at th edge of the cave.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:44 pm

"This is all my falt" I said panting. ((Can she like have secret powers to help this and she only uses them once or incase of a emergency?)) Smile
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:45 pm

((Mom)) I climbed out of the river barely breathing. I went back normal and went to the cave. "SHE NEEDS TO COME HOME" She said sternly to slash.

"NO she ABUSES ME!" I yelled hiding behind slash.

I growled waiting for his answer.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:56 pm

The tiger turned around and bit me at the end of my neck, almost my shoulders. I thrashed him over me and pinnedd him down. I roared loudly and bit the tender lips of it's muzzle holding on. I shook my head rapidly, ripping it. He got the chance to pull it out and tried to do the same but I dodged it and swated his face with my paw. I then scratched with the other. He got up out of my pin and jumped for me. I moved as fast as I could but he still got my flank. I roared it pain as he bit down on it. I turned my body and scratched him on his neck then bit his flank and pulled him of mine. I smacked my head into his side making him tumble over. I jumped for him but he rolled away, and I rolled into a tree. I growled and ran at him. I sank my calws shoulder skin and clung on. I put my jaw around his neck and bit lighlty, to watch him suffer a little. He squealed crazily. I finally chomped down into a lock, and he was gone. I draged him away by the neck. I ran over to the water and quickly cleaned my mouth of the blood and bounded back to the cave.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:13 pm

"she isn't yours to worry of." Growled slash. "Leave!" ((no, no powers but if you want you can resive messages from star clan or ancestors who live in the sky of the night. Med cats get messages all the time. some warriors get them in their dreams.))
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Thu May 01, 2008 8:33 am

"Umm help." I croaked.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Thu May 01, 2008 9:01 am

TigerPower wrote:"she isn't yours to worry of." Growled slash. "Leave!" ((no, no powers but if you want you can resive messages from star clan or ancestors who live in the sky of the night. Med cats get messages all the time. some warriors get them in their dreams.))

"I AM GOING TO SAY THIS ONCE NALA COME BACK" She said growling and yelling.

"NO YOU'RE STILL GOING TO ABUSE ME AND TREAT MY BROTHER LIKE THE FAVORITE" I said crying. I looked up at Slash.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Thu May 01, 2008 9:03 am

((Uh tiger on the front page it says only two cats left. That is not right they have 4 bc Nala's Mom and Dad. and the 2 other ones! Smile))
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Thu May 01, 2008 5:31 pm

(scar killed dad mom came back from the dead for the 3 time lol)

Slash rounded on the weak mother and slapped her across the face. "LEAVE!"
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Fri May 02, 2008 9:19 am

TigerPower wrote:(scar killed dad mom came back from the dead for the 3 time lol)

Slash rounded on the weak mother and slapped her across the face. "LEAVE!"

"Make me" She said and called the back up cats. ((Only 10 of them)) "ATTACK!" she yelled.
2 cats grabbed Nala and dragged her beside the battle. Her dad slipped in and took her. "Help" She yelled but her dad was covering her mouth. "Shut up sweetie"He siad in a devious voice.
"Hello little sis guess who?!" Her brother called from behind.
"EVA?!" I yelled. ((Kinda a weird name lol))
"Yep" He said deviously.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Fri May 02, 2008 9:43 am

G: I pulled into the back, were the shadows would cover me. I pulled Kronos back too. We were both too weak to fight, and I knew that we couldn't help Nala now.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next