Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bachalor & Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! )

+2
Blacky171
LlamaPrincess
6 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Bachalor &  Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! ) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachalor & Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! )

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue May 20, 2008 8:13 pm

((haha :] omg its STORMING heree!))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

https://www.youtube.com/iloveubarbaro

Back to top Go down

The Bachalor &  Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! ) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachalor & Bachalorette- Bleeding Hearts Herd ( If you still want to be in the game, HURRY! I'm about to start the game! )

Post  Pixymixy Tue May 20, 2008 8:15 pm

((really? wow, it's pretty nice here))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue May 20, 2008 8:34 pm

((Haha lucky, my computer just turned off, so if i dont reply at times u know :] ))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue May 20, 2008 8:42 pm

((okie dokie :] ))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue May 20, 2008 8:48 pm

((g2g... dinner... I'll b on after))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue May 20, 2008 8:54 pm

((Haha okay ttyl))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue May 20, 2008 9:25 pm

((well, I'm back now, but no one else is Sad ))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue May 20, 2008 9:48 pm

((Im here!! lol))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue May 20, 2008 9:55 pm

((yah, well now I g2g Sad Crying or Very sad tear tear....))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Tue May 20, 2008 9:58 pm

((haha byee!! :[ ))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed May 21, 2008 9:04 am

Pixymixy wrote:((haha! lol. okay Jordan ))

((lol I call her Jo or Jojo Because I have a Jordan @ my school. lol!))
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed May 21, 2008 2:07 pm

((Haha :] ))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Wed May 21, 2008 6:00 pm

((oh, that's funny, cuz my sister's nickname is Jojo...don't ask me why, cuz her actual name is Ilana....))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed May 21, 2008 6:31 pm

((Haha wow...completely different :] ))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Wed May 21, 2008 6:34 pm

(( yah, I know! She's coming home tomorrow! I havn't seen her for, like, 8 or 9 months! she's travling in south america, and my oldest brother just came home, and guess what? I hadn't seen him for 1 WHOLE YEAR!!))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed May 21, 2008 6:41 pm

((OMG YAY!! :] aww thats awesome :] haha ))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Wed May 21, 2008 6:42 pm

((haha, yah, I'm sooooo exited! I missed her soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed May 21, 2008 6:44 pm

((I bet! im so happy 4 u :] im working on a new Liberty video :] ))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Wed May 21, 2008 6:46 pm

((oh yeah, that exciting, send me the link when it's done! :].... man maybe we should pm all this....son't ya think... since this is an rp... not a chat thingy?))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed May 21, 2008 6:50 pm

((Ha i was just about to say that! umm well my youtube is iloveubarbaro :] )) okay pm me! lol
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat May 24, 2008 2:10 am

( Thx girlz )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Sat May 24, 2008 8:17 am

(Can we please start rping, once people see how good the role play is they will start coming here more!)
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

http://www.mackattack27.proboards50.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Sat May 24, 2008 10:38 am

((Haha sorry Llama :] ))
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat May 24, 2008 1:51 pm

( Ok, how about this.. we start rping but not the game )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sat May 24, 2008 5:26 pm

(okay!)
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next