Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses)

+4
forlock!
Blacky171
LlamaPrincess
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
8 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

*Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses) - Page 3 Empty Re: *Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses)

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:36 am

Swan smiled brightly, just about to take off and joine herself. She flipped in teh air to Mysteria. " Plan? " She asked then jetted forward noticing Joy right behind.

" Hey mares!" Lokey called at them he lifed ever so slightly of the ground.

Swan dead stopped and looked at him. Her eyes almost went soar at his evil grin. She stayed in the air she was in.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

*Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses) - Page 3 Empty Re: *Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses)

Post  Blacky171 Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:31 am

Golden.Horse.Shoe. wrote:"I'm Mysteria!" i glowed. And then my smile disapeared. "Nothings wrong with my leg!" I snapped and glared.

"Take it easy I am not ging to hurt you" I said quietly. I walked to a stallion. "Hi, I am Skittles you?" I asked. I pawed the ground with my hoof.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:48 am

B: I trotted alongside Apache, I was getting pretty tired I hadn't had a very good sleep lately. I let out a slightly weak whinny hoping for anything.
A: I was dragging a bit behind but I kept going. I joined in her whinnying.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:01 am

Joy styopped and looked at Lokey. She smiled and bolted and tagged the frozen swan. "you're it!" she laughed, hoping to get her mind of Lokey and his............evil-ness.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:28 pm

Skittles whinnied and returned the favor. her whinny said, "WAIT where you are I will fly and find you" So with that I flew up into the skys and scanned the forest when I finally found them I flapped my wings and landed. "Hi, I am Skittles" I said cheerfully.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:13 pm

I decided to ignore his desperate attempt for attention. "Come On Skittles!" I called trying to resolve my touchyness to the scratch.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:19 am

Lokey sneered, but tried not to make it noticeable. " Please?" He asked about to give up. He might not be the nicess stallion around but he had somewhat of a heart. He flew up to Swan. " I'll play nice." He said even though it would be hard. " Tag me." He told Swan.

Swan hesitated. " Umm ok." She mumbled and touched his neck with her muzzle. She flapped across te sky quickly not wanting to get tagged by him. She looked to the others now sorry. Their lives would be ruined now, or what she thought.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:54 am

Joy looked hopefully at Lokey and laughed. "You're it." she smiled. She flapped her wings playfully. She was waiting for someting more...a good smile. She flapped away and litttle flowers fell out of her mane like always.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:23 pm

Lokey smiled grimmly and dashed after Joy, twisting. He flapped above her, then dipped far ahead, making her have to head back towards the gathering. His cold skin could chill any horse carefully. His touch would have to be careful on the others.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:29 pm

I zipped over joy and Lokey. "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" I winnyed.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:49 am

A small smile begn to spread on Lokey's face, soon he was crookedly smiling at everyone. He darted still after Joy. " I'll get someone." He mumbled chucklng.

Swan smiled and twirled in the sky carefully. Her eyes stayed on Lokey as she flipped closer to him.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:33 am

Joy looked behind her. He was catching up. She immediately pulled her wings close to her body and dived down. She was free falling to the ground now.She barrel rolled untill she was really close to the grass and shot up. She skimmed the grass with her golden hoof. She laughed and whinnied and turned the swiftest, fastest corners.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:24 pm

I zoomed before lokey. "haha!" I laughed happily.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:46 am

( * breaks out in song * And I'm free.. Free falling )

Lokey dipped down toward the ground, then floated up getting to Mysteria. He grinned evily and turned to Joy to get her off gaurd. He was at her side and ligtly tapped above her hoof with his. He decided touching was bad choice. He turned away a moved forward. " Your it!" He called at her.

Swan zipped up to Lokey. " Good catch." She congradulated him. She dipped underneath him and landed. " Time out for me!" She told everyone and walked to the lake for a drink.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:59 am

Joy froze for a sec. His skin was so cold...She shook her head and laughed darting away. She flapped behind mysteria, nipping for her tail, but not reachin far enough.

(if his skin isn't cold, just undo that, but you said it was in a dif post so...ya what ev.))
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:24 pm

"Hey!" i eeked and swished my tail. "You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread girl!"
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:07 am

( His skin is, not his hoof XD )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:05 am

(Psst. I need Jacky to reply lol!)
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:34 pm

LlamaPrincess wrote:( His skin is, not his hoof XD )

((OOps! Sorry sorry. that never happened.))

Joy took a huge swish of her wings and bolted forward brushing past Mysteria and tagging her.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:38 pm

Lokey swooped carefully, knowing he was gunna be chased. He looked back to Mysteria and made sure to stay ahead.

Swan would go back up after this tag. She countinued to drink.

( note, his skin is only cold when he touches you )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:58 pm

"hey!" I spun. I zoomed up to lokey. almost touching his barrel.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:56 am

Lokey moved slightly to position his wings, then shot into the forest. He dodged the trees easily, zipping past them. He waited for Mysteria to enter, though he was a blur at the moment. He whinnied loudly with joy. Hopefully Mysteria was keeping up.

Swan looked to where Lokey entered the forest She was amazed at what the stallion was ravealing to everyone.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:05 am

When i heard Him winny I knew I had to go in and Follow him. But I had a lot of respect for trees. I stopped infront of the forest, landed, bowed, and pranced in with a perfect dressage canter. I finaly aproached Lokey and lightly tapped him. "You are it." I wispered with the voice of a woodland fairy.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:19 am

" GRR." Lokey growled playfully. He darted stright up, going through the treetops. He stopped and glared at Swan. He stayed above the trees waiting for Swan.

Swan looked at Lokey, eyes wide. She gulped knowing she get caught easily. She lifted up ready to dodge him when he came. She smircked playfully.

Lokey darted with great speed at Swan. He swooped to touch her with his hoof, but she flocked away. He growled lightly and darted infront of her. He stopped her and moved to tag with his hoof agian. She flipped back and he missed agian. He kept trying with his hoof but couldn't tag her. He didn't want to touch her but he'd have to.

Swan was confused. He didn't try to tag her the easy way. He kept using his hoof. She stared at him as he kept trying to tag her. Her face froze when his muzzle touched her neck. A shiver is what moved her. Her eyes widened and he stared at him some more.

Lokey smiled weakly. " Don't tell anyone." He mumbled to her. He looked back to the other mares. " Hah! Got you!" he whinnied and zipped away.

Swan finally moved. " Heh heh." She chuckled fakely and flew towards Joy, strangly.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:25 am

I pranced on out and bowed again. When I turned I heared a horse snicker and I froze. I wanted to rush back into the trees where I had always been safe.

{I'm going to make Marz Now}
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next