Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses)

+4
forlock!
Blacky171
LlamaPrincess
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
8 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

*Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses) - Page 11 Empty Re: *Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses)

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:46 pm

I smiled. "I like you." i said to the wolf that had enough honnor to want to be with his siter. "But I cannot."
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

*Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses) - Page 11 Empty Re: *Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses)

Post  forlock! Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:00 pm

Scar opened one eye. "I don't want to live in that pack, because our leader - my dad - has come over great selfishness. I'm torn right now. I just want it to end. " he sobbed

Meanwhile, the wolves were running away some of their lifeless bodies lying in the clearing and some cowering away to be loners until they become a strong pack again.

One last wolf jumped on Marz, claws in his shoulder.

Charlize reared to crush Scar. "Take this!!" he yelled,
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:34 am

I shook and bucked but I couldn't get that poor wolf out of my head. I snoted at the one on my back.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:36 pm

Scar yelped as Charlize landed on his back leg. But he held back his pain. He wanted to go, as his sister was.

The wolf bit Marz in the withers before flying into the trees, and running away.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:30 pm

I fought off the other wolves and knew that my blood would poison the one who bit me.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:43 pm

Scar whimpered and limped to his sister to drag her away.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:28 pm

"Wolf? do you really want to go?" I asked him carefully.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:32 pm

((the name's Scar. lol))

Scar whimpered. He was unsure now. His sister was still breathing. He franticly looked around at the crearing. Finally he shook his head and looked at Marz in pain and Sorrow. Dragging his sister, he walked out of the clearing into the forest.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:49 pm

I smiled and cantered back to the heard.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:56 pm

Joy herded the mares back to the glearing, when the sounds of figh faded away. When she thought all was safe, mares gasped and turned their foals back. injured wolves and bleeding horses lay all over the clearing. Joy's eyes filled with pain.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:47 pm

"Joy!" I winnied. "Are you alright?"
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:57 pm

"yes........." Joy paused for a long time. "I'm okay" she said quietly. It seemed like she had more to say but she didn't. She stared wide-eyed at the clearing. Before anyone could hear anything a long high pitched shrill whinny echoed from the clearing. Tara came limping through the bushes, covered in blood, with her eye scratched so badly that it was obvious she was going to be blind in that eye. The blood tinged her orange coat with scarlet patches. The foal was wet, and it stumbled wide eyed into the clearing. It fell on the ground and started to breath very hardly. (Hyperventalating!! Yay! lol) Joy limped rapidly to the foal, so did Misty.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:17 pm

I was about to ask her if she was alright but I skipped it. "How did they attack you?" I asked feeling my own claw marks on my back.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:24 pm

Misty: "Oh!! MY BABY!!" she said and tried to warm her baby. "Oh my lord! Are you okay!? What happened!?" she said snuggling he foal and looking at Tara.

Tara: "Big black wolf..." she panted. "attacked..... Morninghoof....dead." she breathed. Gasps of greif spread throughout the herd.

Joy stepped towards Misty. "She's in shock." she announced. "Warm her up" Joy said with authority in her quiet voice. No horse argued, and some gathered to warn the foal. "Lay down, Tara." Joy said turning to the mare. Tara followed instructions. She lay down and Joy examined the wound. "It's infected. I'm going to need some Gloriosa Lily flowers." she said calmly. She took one out of her mane. "About 6 flowers, with the stem." she said hoping someone would voulenteer to go fetch some.

*Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses) - Page 11 A07_30_2001Neg35GLilyThumb
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:03 am

I followed Joys sugestions and picked a few flowers in my mouth. "'Ere" I said and set into deep thought trying to remeber the wound spell from battles.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:44 pm

"Thanks..." Joy smiled. She took the flowers gently, and chewed the petals. "yuck." she mumbled making a face. She put the mush on the wound. Tara tensed. "It's going to sting. But it's okay..just don't fall asleep. It will disinfect it but also take away pain and make you drowsy. since you're loosing so much blood you may never wake up." she said quietly pressing cobwebs over the wound and flower mush. ((Mush...lol Razz))

Tara nodded and kept pressing the wound, while Joy walked to the foal. it was already standing and suckling. Joy nodded and looked at Marz. She studied his intent gaze carefully. Then she noticed she was staring, and looked away, pawing the ground in embarrasment.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:28 pm

I blinked in joyful remeberence.
"To end your wounds,
melt all spoons!
"

A shimmering silver coated her skin, "it will help you heal." I told Tara.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:53 pm

Tara nodded sleeppily. Joy smiled and gave her juice from the flower stem. "If you feel any thing at all in pain, awaken and tell me." Joy instructed Tara. "I think you're good for now. You may sleep."
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:21 pm

I wondered where Mysteria was.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:30 pm

I be joining soon
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:02 pm

didn't you already join?
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:08 pm

((yezzzz thats true I just found my forms!))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:16 pm

lol yup who were you again?
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:34 am

((uh...Blossom and Apache)
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:04 pm

( So what has happened... i need a recap )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next