Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crysler Town

+7
orangefairy555
horsechic8690
jackykins
Blacky171
LlamaPrincess
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
forlock!
11 posters

Page 17 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

Crysler Town - Page 17 Empty Re: Crysler Town

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:40 pm

Jake: "Hey!" I laughed and dove under. Witch came over and and gave Dallas a nip on the withers and trotted away as if to say "catch meee!".

Jessica: I cantered Star over a few fallen logs gracefully. the jumps were no more than a foot and a half tall. My hair blew back from my face like a super model and I wished a guy was there to see it.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:02 pm

((hey liberty and pink I have two more charries, if you want to start.))
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:52 pm

Dallas bunched his muscles and sprang out of the water. He chased after Witch and nudged her on the haunches, then turned and trotted away saying "I win " (lol. silly horses)

Taylor: I looked at my wet clothes, then at my hair. "What am I doing?" I whispered to myself, checking my watch. "Jake," I called once he had surfaced "Uh..I have to..to go.." I studdered and whistled for Dallas. He hesitated for a second then trotted over. I climbed onto him, forgetting his tack, and kicked him into a gallop. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on, not even looking at the path. Then Dallas whinnied and halted. I looked up, and saw Jessica. I sighed, and walked Dallas onwards, whispering to him, not to do anything to her horse.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:03 am

Jake: I sadly watched her leave. Then I tacked Witch up and took her tack and cantered for the back way out.

Jessica: "Hey cow girl!" I snicked but turned Star around so I could walk with her. "Most people put their clothes on AFTER they shower." I joked and added a tiny smirk as the breeze blew my lucious locks out of my eyes
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  pinkstar5 Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:40 pm

Casey looked out her window staring at the trees with doubt."School starts this week and i'm not prepared."Casey said.Alice walked to Casey's door and knocked at it."Hello there Alice come in Casey should be in her room."Casey's mom said."Call me Ali."Alice said.Alice ran up the stairs to Casey's room with a sign on it that said Keep Out! in dark pink letters."It's me Alice."Alice said knocking on Casey's door.Casey opened it and sat on her window seat."Sit down and have some cream soda."Casey said.Alice got cream soda and sat down.Casey's mom ran up the stairs and told Alice to run home."Bye Ali."Casey said."Bye."Alice said her voice fading.Alice got home and sat down at the dinner table eating her food.Alice took a shower and put on her cheeta pajama's and fuzzy purple slippers.Alice popped some popcorn and watched her DVD of the Grinch.

pinkstar5

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:14 pm

Kelly: I woke up and put on johdpurs and a Justice tee and skipped down stairs. "Mommy can I have an omlet?" I wined.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  pinkstar5 Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:36 pm

Casey woke up and walked downstairs wearing her horse pj's.Casey's mom fixed pancakes and toast for her.Alice woke up finding herself on the couch listening to Full House."My back."Alice said streching cause her back hurt.Alice walked to the dinner table and ate her eggs,toast,pancakes,cereal and pop tart and got dressed in blue jeans,white tank top,black t-shirt ad green sweater.[Do roleplays have to be approved to be posted?]

pinkstar5

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:34 pm

((no!))

Kelly: I warfed down my omlet and walked outside and down the street. It was weid that there were so few people and houses. I looked down at my little boots and sat on an old oak bench and enjoyed the country with a sigh.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  pinkstar5 Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:30 pm

[Ok!]Alice walked outside listening to birds chirping."Oh my.School's starting soon"Alice said calmly.

pinkstar5

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:25 pm

Kelly gave the girl a tink smirk and headed to the barn. She grabbed her tack and headed into Teddy's stall.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:31 pm

Taylor: I avoided eye contact with Jessica. "What do you want?" I said looking at her pretty horse. I wasn't in the mood to argue, I had things on my mind. (( Are any of your people homeschooled?))
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:53 pm

((FORLOCK!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!))
((oh yeah and, I guess not, kelly would be in elementary school.))

"Oh nothing." She sighed and stroked Star's flaxen mane with her fench tips. "What are you so worried about?" Jessica's mouth formed a sweet smile.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:10 pm

((I know!! I missed you too!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Taylor: "You didn't really seem to want to meet me." I frowned "Dissing someone isn't exactly warming" I said cautiosly. She might be faking. "I was swimming in the lake. You might want to get used to the people around here. People at school don't like them snotty rich kids.....no offence." I said finally looking towards her. It wasn't easy being mean to anyone older than me. I grew up respecting the elderly, no matter how old. As long as they're older than me.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:02 pm

Jessica's face melted in to an offended look. "Fine, be like that." Her blue eyes narrowed and she cantered for the Ely's house. When she saw Jake she frowned like a protective parent. "You shouldn't hang out with that girl." She hissed with her beautiful blond hair gently blowing back from her face.

Jake sighed, "What did you do?" he asked patting Witch.

"ME?" She shreiked. "I just met the girl and she called me a snotty rich kid and said childern at school wouldn't like me."

"She wouldn't do that." Jake said with his voice in a set tone but his eyes looked a bit nervous.

"She did." Jessica said and Star stomped his glossy hoof. "All I'm saing is watch out cowboy." Her voice softened. "I don't want you to get hurt."

Jake's eyes absenly followed as Jessica walked star away. He remebered how she walked out oh him last night, yelled at him this morning, and took off leaving him with her tack. He gaze shifted back to Witch and he frowned.

((ooh man that was dramatic!))
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:56 pm

((I know! I'm in trouble! lol))

Taylor: I sighed and kicked Dallas into a hurried gallop. As soon as we got back, I fed the horse I had found and chased Farley into the hose for supper, which I skipped. I packed the bag for school the next morning and did chorses and errands. When I was done I flopped down on my bed and slept like a log.

------

BEEP BEEP BE-
I pressed the sleep button on my alarm clock and dragged myself out of bed and ate a piece of toast and eggs. I fixed my hair and changed into a white tank top with jeans and Puma sneakers. I grabbed my bag and began to walk to school.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:50 pm

((I'll just skip to school time.))

5:30 flashed on Jessica's clock. Everyone else in the house was still dreaming when she hopped into the shower. Then she blow dryed her blonde locks into large loose curs about 3" in diameter. At 6:30 Jake and Mark woke up. THey got dressed and Jake groggily headed down to the barn to feed the horses. Jesssica perfected her make-up and headed down for refreshing coffee and an omlet. Mark also had an omlet while Jake was fine with just some cold cereal. They each grabbed their lunches and back packs and headed for school, Jake on foot and Jessica and Mark in the Lexus.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:12 am

Taylor arrived at the school and looked on the bulletien board to find her locker. After endlessly wandering the new halls, she finally found it and arranged her stuff in it. Then Taylor found her homeroom after more struggling. (The teacher is Miss. Kassandra Stone.) Taylor took a seat in a desk and waited. (lol)

(I'm making new people to use in the school.kk)

Name: William (will) Henderson
Single?: No
Personality: Nice, extremely popular, kinda city-ish, generous and kind.
Why are you here?: Moved here from New York
Extras: kind of close to Taylor, and her sister (who didn't come). Girlfriend is Kathrine Gates.
Pic or description: medium long dirty blond hair, pale blue eyes, tall and muscular (basically what I'm trying to say is that most girls really like him Razz) Really likes wearing faded jeans. (lol)

Name: Kathrine Gates (Nickname: Katie or Kathy. (I can't pick. lol)
Single?: No
Personality: Really popular, brags and is extremely proud about being with Mark. Takes things very seriously, really mischivious, ALL city girl who was forced by parents to go to the school for education, girly girl, rich and dramatic.
Why are you here?: Forced to come to the school for education.
Extras: Boyfriend is Mark Henderson
Pic or description: http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Gossip-Girl-tv-09.jpg

Name: Emily Ford
Single?: Yes
Personality: Nice, popular, follows Kathrine around, shy and caring.
Why are you here?: Grew up here.
Extras: She used to be...not popular. But Kathrine was paired with her for a project and they seemed to become good friends, and Emily became popular, as she hanged out with Kathrine. Now Kathrine isn't focusing as much on friendship than on her own relationship. "She's turning into a snob" Emily would say, but she's shared deep secrets with Kathrine. If Emily ever betrayed her, Kathrine would reveal them to the entie school. She'd be worse than a normal girl. She'd be hated by all the popular kids. (thats why shes so shy and secretive)
Pic or description: http://www.mytazza.com/images/Brunette-girl-with-coffee.jpg

Last edited by forlock on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  pinkstar5 Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:10 pm

Casey ran in school with ripped jeans,a chocolate brown tank top and green flip flops."High school is hard."Casey said.Alice came in wearing cuffed jeans,lime green t-shirt and red sneakers and walked to the bulliten board.Alice was listening to High School Never Ends as she bumped into Casey.Alice got her locker stuffed her stuff inside and walked to homeroom.Casey breathed deepily and stuffed her stuff in the locker and went to homeroom.Alice layed her head on her desk and sighed.

pinkstar5

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:46 am

((can you change your character's name to some thing other than mark please, one of mine has that name too.))

Jessica woke up at 4:30 and extravagantly styled her hair. At 6:40 everyone else woke up and headed to the kitchen. Jessica and Mark had omlets while Jake settled for cold cereal. The siblings took the Lexus and didn't offer Jake a ride, so he walked and Slowly made his way into the class room where he sharpened a yellow number two pencil.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:17 pm

((Whoops! Forgot about that. Alrighty I changed it.Smile))

Soon class began. We were introduced to the teacher and all that stuff. Bla bla bla. (I'll skip to lunch?)

The bell rang and kids came in and out of the cefeteria. I wasn't that hungry. I grabbed some carrot stickes and a small grilled cheese sandwich, ate teh at a small table on my own, and headed out.

Will: I walked into the cafeteria, with Katie at my side, making a big entrence, having the whole 'posse' around her. I stayed quiet and just grabbed myself soe food while Katie went on and on about her new nail polish.

Katie: "I know, so I'm like reaally?" I said picking up only one piece of celery. "Now I endd up with this shiny Cucumber Green polish!" I smiled proudly. Then frowned. "Will? Are you even listening?" I said arrogantly. Nail polish is important, I don't get why he looks so bored.

((How old is Jessica?))
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  pinkstar5 Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Alice ran to the cafeteria and grabbed some celery,carrots and a medium sized grilled cheese sandwhich.Alice sat down at the third table from the door as Casey sat down with her."I'm starving."Alice said.Casey just drank her water quietly."What's the matter?"Alice asked."I was just drinking remember."Casey said."Okay."Alice said.Casey stared at the popular table and suprisingly none of the popular girls made fun of her jeans or her outfit or even for being herself.Alice stared at them to."There talking about nail polish."Alice said.Casey rolled her eyes at them and finished her celery."That's really weird."Casey said."Your right."Alice said drinking her water.

pinkstar5

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:27 pm

Katie: I walked over to my favourite table (where Alice and Casey are sitting) "Move it losers." I scowled flipping my hair with my green perfectly manicured nails. This is MY table. For popular people? People unlike YOU?" I hissed then looked at Will with a puppy pout. "Will? These girls are in my seat." I pouted my glossed lips at him.

Will: "Alright, let me handle this." I sighed quietly. "Hi I'm Will." I introduced myself to the girls. "My friend here really seems to preffer this seat, instead of all the other seats that are exactly the same" he smiled his famous radient smile. "Would you mind moving over?" I asked nicely.

Katie: I stood there, waiting furiously, my back towards them, for an answer.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  pinkstar5 Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:25 pm

Casey grabbed Alice's hand and ran with there trays to another table."I don't like her."Alice said."I know.She's horribly mean."Casey wispered.

pinkstar5

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:33 pm

Katie: "Ugh, you didn't have to say that about me!" I smirked ungreatfully and sat down and ate and talked.

Will: "Your Welcome." I said like a didn't hear what she said, and looked over at the other girls.

Katie: "Well, I'm done. Meet you later Will." I said and just left him, all the others followed me.

Will: "Okay" I shook my head. As soon as she left I got up and walked over to the table the girls were sitting at. "Hey, can I sit here?" I asked them holding my tray.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  pinkstar5 Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:46 pm

"Sure."Casey said.

pinkstar5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down