Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~High top mountains~a cougar rp~"always be on edge... humans could attack any time" ~NEED LEAD FEMALE!~*

+3
jackykins
LlamaPrincess
Pixymixy
7 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

*~High top mountains~a cougar rp~"always be on edge... humans could attack any time" ~NEED LEAD FEMALE!~* Empty *~High top mountains~a cougar rp~"always be on edge... humans could attack any time" ~NEED LEAD FEMALE!~*

Post  Pixymixy Fri May 02, 2008 8:43 pm

WE NEED MORE MALES!
(I know cougars don't live in groups, but whatever! And since there is no name for a group of cougars, I'll just call it a pride)
You're prowling along, making sure no humans are near. Your thirsty, and hungry... you haven't seen any other animal around for days, and there is no sign of any water source near by. You spot some movement from the corner of your eye. You sniff the air.... no smell of humans. You slowly walk up to the bush, and push away the leaves, about to pounce. Your soon going head over heals. You open your eye, and see a large, handsome male cougar that has pounced on you. "what are you doing in my territory?" He growls, his voice low and strong, yet heremained quite calm. You stare up at him unable to say anything... after all, he did just knock the wind out of you. "have you come to fight or to join my pride?... Hurry and answer... this isn't a safe place in the forest" He says. Well.... which have you come to do? He's waiting for your answer. If you came to join please fill out this form:

Name:
Personality:
Want a mate, or WAM:
Interested in being lead female(I don't know what to call it so I guess that will do!),or IBLF:
Want cubs:
Picture or Description:

Here's mine:
Name: Scat
Personality: fierce, protective, kind, tough brave, challenging, smart, strong, and can be playful
Want a mate, or WAM: yup!
Interested in being lead female(I don't know what to call it so I guess that will do!),or IBLF: NO! I'm lead male!
Want cubs: yup!
Picture or Description:

*~High top mountains~a cougar rp~"always be on edge... humans could attack any time" ~NEED LEAD FEMALE!~* Cougar_by_Hellhuff

Rules!

1. Please no chat speak like LOL, OMG, ur, KK, etc.
2. Please follow all of the general roleplaying rules
3.Please use your best spelling and grammar!
4. Please use " " when speaking
5. Please don't be too violent, and be kind to other members
6. Please try not to make your posts one-liners.
7. Have fun! Very Happy
So that I know you have read the rules, please post 'The Smoke' with your form. Thanks Smile

Members

Lead Male:
Scat-Pixymixy

Lead Female:
?

Med Cougar:

Males:
Dartz-LlamaPrincess

Females:
Oseaan-LlamaPrincess
Madison Avenue(Maddy)-Blackbeauty
Sasha-[K].a.y.[K].a.y.
Poppy-Jackyhobbes7
Delilah-kdws1

Cubs:

(females, the more *'s you have, the closer you are to becoming lead female!)

Last edited by Pixymixy on Thu May 15, 2008 7:05 pm; edited 10 times in total
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

*~High top mountains~a cougar rp~"always be on edge... humans could attack any time" ~NEED LEAD FEMALE!~* Empty Re: *~High top mountains~a cougar rp~"always be on edge... humans could attack any time" ~NEED LEAD FEMALE!~*

Post  LlamaPrincess Fri May 02, 2008 8:56 pm

( I iz joining! You might as well make this semi Elite... just a sugestion )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

*~High top mountains~a cougar rp~"always be on edge... humans could attack any time" ~NEED LEAD FEMALE!~* Empty Re: *~High top mountains~a cougar rp~"always be on edge... humans could attack any time" ~NEED LEAD FEMALE!~*

Post  LlamaPrincess Fri May 02, 2008 9:06 pm

Name: Dartz
Personality: Find out
Want a mate, or WAM: Yes
Want cubs: Yes
Picture or Description:
http://www.fourthbranchofamerica.com/images/cougar.jpg

Name: Oseaan ( O-c-an )
Personality: Find out
Interested in being lead female or IBLF: If she likes the lead male
Picture or Description:
http://wdfw.wa.gov/wlm/game/cougar/graphics/cougar4.jpg

Da Smoke

Last edited by LlamaPrincess on Sun May 04, 2008 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Fri May 02, 2008 9:37 pm

((I kinda did, but it's not 100%))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Fri May 02, 2008 9:52 pm

((I'm joining in a sec...)))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Fri May 02, 2008 9:58 pm

((yeah! ok! thanks guys Smile ))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Fri May 02, 2008 10:26 pm

(( That's why it Semi lol ))
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat May 03, 2008 11:46 am

Name: Madison Avenue (Maddy or Avenue))
Lead: yes
Personality: find out
History:find out
Uh Pic: Looks like any other cougar really. Except she has a blaze going down her head.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Sat May 03, 2008 3:43 pm

Name: Sasha
Personality: You'll see
Interested in being lead female(I don't know what to call it so I guess that will do!),or IBLF: YEA!
Picture or Description: *~High top mountains~a cougar rp~"always be on edge... humans could attack any time" ~NEED LEAD FEMALE!~* 2ef40wl
The Smoke

Last edited by [K].a.y.[K].a.y. on Sun May 04, 2008 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

http://www.mackattack27.proboards50.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sat May 03, 2008 3:46 pm

((Llama, Kay, and Lava, you all forgot something...))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sat May 03, 2008 10:39 pm

Name: Poppy
Personality: you'll soon find out..
Want a mate, or WAM: sure
Interested in being lead female(I don't know what to call it so I guess that will do!),or IBLF: depends if she falls in luuuv
Want cubs: yes! really wants cubs!
Picture or Description:

*~High top mountains~a cougar rp~"always be on edge... humans could attack any time" ~NEED LEAD FEMALE!~* Ccougar9

THE SMOKE!
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun May 04, 2008 3:57 pm

(thanks for joining guys! Kay, and jacky, you can start rping, but Llama and Lava, you guys still need something...)
I padded around looking for prey. I heard cracking branches and someone or something coming. I sniffed the air. It wasn't a human... I lurked in the shadows, ready to pounce.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun May 04, 2008 7:50 pm

I padded through a slightly dense forest looking for some prey or some other cougars. My route after my prey wasn't that good because everything I stepped on had a sort of a crackling or crunching sound. I lifted my nose up to smell the air and I smelt another cougar very near."Hello?" I called into the trees.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Sun May 04, 2008 8:12 pm

I smiled as I danced throught the trees, my steps delicate and soundless.
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun May 04, 2008 8:12 pm

"who goes in my territory?" I growled. I knew it was another cougar, but they could be wanting to attack.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Sun May 04, 2008 8:14 pm

I stopped suddenly and turned, I heard, smelt but not saw another cougar "I am here, but meant or mean no harm" I said padding forward.
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun May 04, 2008 8:16 pm

I came out from behind the bush. "I'm Scat, leader of this cougar clan" I said "would you like to join?" I asked.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Sun May 04, 2008 8:20 pm

"I am Sasha and I would be honnered to join your clan" I said padding towards his voice, I finnaly found him and smiled "Hi"
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun May 04, 2008 8:22 pm

I smiled "hi... did you see any other cougars one your way here?" I asked, looking around "or..... any two-leggeds?" I asked squinting into the dark shadows behind her.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Sun May 04, 2008 8:24 pm

"No two-legs but I did here snapping branches" I said
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun May 04, 2008 8:28 pm

I nodded "I thought I heard more too." I said "we'll stay a bit longer here, and then go back to main camp... it's not safe here... not hidden" I said. I waited as the snapping branches got louder. Whatever, or Whoever, it was, was getting closer. I motioned for Sasha to come into the shadows behind the bush.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Sun May 04, 2008 8:29 pm

I nodded and followed him into the shadows.
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun May 04, 2008 8:31 pm

( Pixy, I fix mine )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sun May 04, 2008 8:32 pm

((ok! you can rp now! hurry.. I g2g.....uh...now Sad ))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun May 04, 2008 8:36 pm

( I so busy, I do 2morrow, k? )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next