Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~High top mountains~a cougar rp~"always be on edge... humans could attack any time" ~NEED LEAD FEMALE!~*

+3
jackykins
LlamaPrincess
Pixymixy
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

*~High top mountains~a cougar rp~"always be on edge... humans could attack any time" ~NEED LEAD FEMALE!~* - Page 5 Empty Re: *~High top mountains~a cougar rp~"always be on edge... humans could attack any time" ~NEED LEAD FEMALE!~*

Post  jackykins Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:45 pm

I bared my teeth and hissed I quickly recovered from the fire and ignored the burns.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

*~High top mountains~a cougar rp~"always be on edge... humans could attack any time" ~NEED LEAD FEMALE!~* - Page 5 Empty Re: *~High top mountains~a cougar rp~"always be on edge... humans could attack any time" ~NEED LEAD FEMALE!~*

Post  Blacky171 Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:26 pm

"Oh looks like we have a tough girl maddy" one of the clan members said to MA.

(MA) "Leave her alone guys she is just a rookie. No offense" I said to the tiger nicely not trying to be rude or mean.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:01 pm

I rolled my eyes "ignore them" I muttered "you have no reason to be here, so why don't you just leave? go find your own territory! or is your life fighting for the fun of it?" I growled... I didn't understand why they were here in the first place... why did she just go from the territory.... yup, these cougars are the kind that fight for the fun of it I thought to myself well, that's gonna change one they loose this round.... these thoughts gave me renewed courage and strength.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:29 pm

(Alpha) I was ready to pounce on her for saying that.

(MA) I jumped in front of him before he could attack. "WAIT! DO YOU EVEN LISTEN??!!" I got really mad.

(Clan) We looked at the cougar (Scat) and how he had low patience.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:20 pm

((who'd maddy say that too?))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:41 am

((Scat hint hint))
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:27 am

((but what'd she say before, that he should have listend too?? I confused!))ß
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:55 pm

((im waiting for you to stop fighting and say something like "fine i will listen!" hint hint))
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:33 pm

"what are you talking about?" I growled, as I stopped fighting, but stayed crouched down in case they attacked
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:57 am

"I would get somewhere safe!" I growled low incase he attacked. (MA)

(ALPHA) I nodded.

(CLAN) We looked at the leader to see what he would do.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:20 pm

I rolled my eyes and snarled "you have no right to come here! I'm usualy a peacful cougar but your changing this around" i barred my teath.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:56 am

"I knew you were not going to listen." I said. I jumped on the rock and ran away. (MA)
(ALPHA) I ran with her.

(CLAN) we followed.

((NOW They had a secret fight no one can hear or anything so DON'T COME! they are fighting bla bla bla... post a few more and then I will say what will happen))
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:53 pm

I looked back to the others "what was she gonna say?" I muttered to myself. and turned back around in case they tried to attack quickly
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:38 am

((mmk here we go))

(1 of the clan members) I ran up to the leader Scat. "Help me Madison is in trouble she is fighting humans and she already got shot 3 times. She is about ready to bleed to death" I said I waited for a reply tapping my paw on the ground.

(MA) I fought the humans.

(Alpha) I was dead.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:35 pm

((I have 2 questions.... 1: isn't that clan against mine? and 2: couldn't u have giving more of a warning that humans were coming? I mean they didn't even go a mile away from scat and everyone else...))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:37 pm

(1. They REALLY need help! I planned this and #2. No they went like 2 miles away! MMK just go with it please! Thanks!))
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:36 pm

"But wasn't she just here?" I asked confused
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:18 pm

(Member) "yes we were walking along hustling when all of a sudden a bullet goes right past Maddy's head. She looks over and growls for us to run we all ran and she stayed to fight. The alpha is dead." I replied.

(MA) I fought.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:27 pm

"Well, what can we do?" I asked looking from Scat to the clan.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:40 pm

*Member* I looked at him worried.

*MA* I still fought and got shot 1 more time.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:21 pm

((she.....))
"Well?" I asked beginning to walk
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:19 pm

"MOMMA!" I yelled and ran to MA I fought with her. trying not to get shot. ((Member))

(MA) "Get out of here your going to get hurt!!!" I yelled.

(Daughter) "No you need help" I said and still kept on fighting.

((Any1 catching on?))
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:25 pm

I shook my head "considering she tried to start a fight with us I don't know" I murmured, tring to decide quickly... I looked around and sighed.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:05 am

Member: I growled a cougar roar and fell to the ground.

(MA) I bit the mans leg making him fall to the ground. After that I slashed his chest making his heart stop. He died. I also fell to the ground.

Both: We laughed.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:38 pm

Name: Scar
Personality: fierce, strong, myserious. not trustworthy to strangers.
Want a mate, or WAM: yup
Interested in being lead female(I don't know what to call it so I guess that will do!),or IBLF:
Want cubs: sure
Picture or Description: http://www.fourthbranchofamerica.com/images/cougar.jpg
The Smoke
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next