Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~High top mountains~a cougar rp~"always be on edge... humans could attack any time" ~NEED LEAD FEMALE!~*

+3
jackykins
LlamaPrincess
Pixymixy
7 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

*~High top mountains~a cougar rp~"always be on edge... humans could attack any time" ~NEED LEAD FEMALE!~* - Page 2 Empty Re: *~High top mountains~a cougar rp~"always be on edge... humans could attack any time" ~NEED LEAD FEMALE!~*

Post  Pixymixy Sun May 04, 2008 8:37 pm

((oh.. thats ok. byebye))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

*~High top mountains~a cougar rp~"always be on edge... humans could attack any time" ~NEED LEAD FEMALE!~* - Page 2 Empty Re: *~High top mountains~a cougar rp~"always be on edge... humans could attack any time" ~NEED LEAD FEMALE!~*

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun May 04, 2008 9:08 pm

(( Buh Bye ))
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Mon May 05, 2008 7:22 am

((Bye pixy!))
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

http://www.mackattack27.proboards50.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kdsw1 Mon May 05, 2008 4:14 pm

Name: Delilah
Personality: find out
Want a mate, or WAM: Delilah want a mate
Interested in being lead female(I don't know what to call it so I guess that will do!),or IBLF: maybe
Want cubs: yes and is going to have some soon
Picture or Description: *~High top mountains~a cougar rp~"always be on edge... humans could attack any time" ~NEED LEAD FEMALE!~* - Page 2 Normal_cougar~0
'Da Smoke'
kdsw1
kdsw1

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Mon May 05, 2008 4:40 pm

((thanks for joining. you can start to rp))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Location : Venus...yeah I'm an alein... got somethin wrong with that?? huh? huh?

Back to top Go down

Post  kdsw1 Mon May 05, 2008 4:55 pm

Delilah walked around looking for food and water then she saw water then ran to it but backed up to make sure there wasnt anyone around
kdsw1
kdsw1

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed May 07, 2008 12:52 am

I stumbled down the rocky edge of the small mountian. I smiled back at Oseaan as she tried to catch up.
I jumped and bounded forward to catch up to Dartz, " Hey, wait up!" I prowled.
I cotinued laughing. Not paying attention I lost my footing and tumbled all the way down, loudly. Luckly it was pretty much sand in the end.
I laughed then slowed down.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Thu May 08, 2008 5:06 pm

I heard cracking branches and laughing. It was 2 other cougars. I turned to Sasha "follow me" I said and bounded quietly over to where the sounds were coming from. I saw a fallen cougar and one on the cliff "Who dares come into my territory?" I growled, emerging from the shadows.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackattack27 Sat May 10, 2008 7:38 am

I stood beside him, Watching happily. Ikept silent as not to scare the others.
Mackattack27
Mackattack27

http://www.mackattack27.proboards50.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue May 13, 2008 11:19 pm

I quickly jumped down, " Oh sorry, he fell becaus he just to stubborn to wait." I smiled, " I never knew we were on terrtory, I couldn't catch any scent at the top, but now I can. " I explined.
I got up and brushed off, I walked over, " I couldn't catch one either." I added in.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Wed May 14, 2008 5:21 pm

I nodded and relaxed "well if you havn't come to do any harm, then I guess it would be safe to ask if you wanted to join my clan" I said and smiled a little "I'm Scat" (man, this is bugging me! what would you call it.... not a clan or a pack.... for now I'l call it a clan, but do any of you know!?))
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed May 14, 2008 8:02 pm

( You could call it a Pride. There is no real name since they really don'r live together. )

I smiled and looked at Dartz and shrugged.
" Sure. " I smiled.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Thu May 15, 2008 7:04 pm

((yeah... I know. Okay thx! ))
"great... have you you seen any other cougars? If not, follow me, this place isn't hidden well." I said and turned around, and began padding off.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Thu May 15, 2008 7:10 pm

I followed.
" I havn't seen any. " I said then padded up next to Dartz.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Thu May 15, 2008 10:27 pm

"okay, then let's go" I said. and took a sharp left,leading deep into the forests brush.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Thu May 15, 2008 10:32 pm

I easily followed him, looking around so I would know my way around.
I started following then noticed a bird up in a beautiful tree. I chirped over to it and it chirped back and lightly took off into the sky. I looked around and couldn't see them, " Uhh ohh." I mumbled and went through the forest....
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Fri May 16, 2008 6:16 pm

I looked back at them, making sure they were all there... I noticed that there was someone missing. "hold on... where'd Oceaan go?" I asked Dartz (they did introduce themselves.... didn't they?)

Last edited by Pixymixy on Fri May 16, 2008 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Fri May 16, 2008 6:37 pm

" Oseaan isn't my sister. Umm I don't know.. she'll probably get to camp before we do." I laughed, " Trouble maker.. I warn you." I told him.
I walked along and without noticing, the ground went straight down about a meter. I took the step and fell, rolling down as it got steaper. At some point I got to my feet but couldn't keep balance. I rolled down preety far. At the end I shook off, " Whoo Hoo! that was fun!" I roared and walked a bit forward.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Fri May 16, 2008 6:45 pm

((I edited that post I thought they were bro and sis.... guess not! Embarassed))
I laughed a bit and nodded "yeah.. well adventure is good.. she'll probably be the first to know her way around this forest, and she'll probably be finding new hidden spots, if that's the kinda cougar you mean" I said adn continude walking again. I heard a roar "would that.... by any chance..... be her?" I asked.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Fri May 16, 2008 6:50 pm

I nodded, " Yep." I replied to both.
I kept going forward and found the earth went up slightly. I jumped over the bump to find it was an underground cougare den. " Hmm." I turned around and there were a whole bunch.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Fri May 16, 2008 6:57 pm

"well... it sounds up ahead.... near the camp... see through the tree's? the big waterfall? Well there's a big patch of land there.... that's were all the dens are... there's only one other way to it, so it's quite hidden" I explained.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Fri May 16, 2008 7:03 pm

I nodded and as I peered around and saw Oseaan. " There she is, told ya." I smiled and jogged over to her.
" So this is camp." I said and giggled.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Fri May 16, 2008 7:07 pm

I laughed "yup... and you found it before us. you can choose your den and if you want I'll give you a small tour, thought most of the space is pretty open" I said.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Fri May 16, 2008 7:27 pm

" I'll take a tour." I said then spotted a den I wanted. I'd grab it after.
" I'll come on the tour even though I probably would of found my way anyways." I giggled and padded over to them.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Pixymixy Fri May 16, 2008 7:34 pm

I laughed. "okay" I said and headed eastward "so behind those trees is a river, bit if you prefer, you can swim or get a drink in the lake which is over there" said and pointed to the north. "then...." I said walking a bit further "there's the cave, here, if anything happens that is our hiding, and shelter... there's food in there for emergencies" I said and then lead them to a large hill. "this is where we hold our meetings, but we never go all the way to the top, because that is were the waterfall is, and is anyone or anything sees you, this area will be discovered, and we'll be forced to move" I said.
Pixymixy
Pixymixy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next