Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Tumbleweed Stables*~ A horse & Rider!!!

+4
LibertyLOVER
TigerPower
LlamaPrincess
Blacky171
8 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

~*Tumbleweed Stables*~ A horse & Rider!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ~*Tumbleweed Stables*~ A horse & Rider!!!

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:56 pm

J: I bit my lip.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

https://www.youtube.com/iloveubarbaro

Back to top Go down

~*Tumbleweed Stables*~ A horse & Rider!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: ~*Tumbleweed Stables*~ A horse & Rider!!!

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:42 pm

Mika: "um Yeah I don't think that a stall would be best." I thought of trying to force Hoku into a tiny box and gave a small giggle, he had never been indoors before. "How about a pasture?" i gestured to the vast green grass to my right.

Hoku: I Nevously awaited Mika's talking.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:06 pm

J: I stuffed my hands in my pocket and walked to the barn.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:10 pm

Dylan walked Dusty slowly out of her trailor. " Stay here. I'll get the humans." He smiled. He allways talked to her as if he was a horse. He dropped her lead rope and then saw some girls and other horses near the stalls. " Hello!" He smiled and tipped his hat to them. He pulled out his gloves and stuffed them into his jean pockets. He began to walk towards them.

Dusty nickered softly to her friend. She bobbed her head boredly as she waited. She loved to draw in the dirt with her lead rope. The old, small mare knew she was gunna go soon. Her friend that rode her was just growing to fast.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:14 pm

J: "Hi."I waved, glad SOMEONE noticed I was alive! xD
L: I whinnied from inside my stall.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:32 pm

He walked up to her. " Dylan." He gave her his hand ( to shake ). " I just need some help with my horse.. Can you help, or should I ask the other ladies?" He asked chuckling slightly under his breath.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:38 pm

"I'll help" I said. Moondance shook his hand and walked to the trailor. "Scared of trailors?" I asked with a puzzled look on my face.

(C) I whinnied and followed moondance.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:44 pm

Dylan smiled weakly to the other young ladie he meant to shake hands with. He turned to Moondance. " Nope. I just need to know where to park it. I'll have to put Dusty in a stall aswell." He mumbled the last part taking out his glooves. He slid them on and dusted his jeanss, wanting to ride when he was done settling in. " Maybe a tour would be nice. " He suggested.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:47 pm

I dismounted and tied Hoku to a fence post and walked over to the others. "Aloha." I said to them. "I heard there was a tour going on." I winked at the boy.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:54 pm

Dlyn smiled to her. " Well, I hope so." He lightly laughed. He turned his head to his drawing horse, then looked back to the other girls. " Dylan." He said and tipped his hat to the hawian looking girl.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:03 pm

"Mika" I smiled. His horse was behaving perfectly I didn't want to look back at Hoku shuttering at the sight of a barn
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:09 pm

" Nice to meet you. I see you'ved discovered old Dusty over there. Want to meet her?" He asked ready to lead both Mika and Moondance to her. If the other wanted to come too she could.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:28 pm

I noded "Dusty you say." i commented trying to remember the name. "Why did you pick that?"
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:38 pm

" Her show name is Dust up the ring, that's all they called her before I bought her. And it suit her. Her favourite thing is to get me all dusty. I saved her in an auction. We all know where she would of wet if I didn't." Dylan sighed. He turned to Dusty. " baby girl, come." He said.

Dusty lifted her head to her friend. She flicked up her lead rope onto her neck and trotted to Dylan. She nickered and nuzzled his chest.

" Hey my lovely lady." He smiled and scruffed her forelock. He lightly kissed her forehead after moving her forelock. He turned to Mika. " So this is Dusty." Dylan siad, rubbing his hand down neck.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:09 am

"Aw I hate those auctions." I stroked her nose, it was soft and had a few wiskers. "Her nose is so soft."I wiped off my hand and then continued petting her. "but it is dusty!"I giggled
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:02 am

Dylan smiled. " She's my old girl." He smiled and hugged her neck with his right arm. " It will be sad to see her go." He mumbled loud enough for them to hear.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  LibertyLOVER Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:57 am

J: I rolled my eyes and walked down to Liberty's stall. I led her out, put her in the crossties, tacked her up, and walked down to the ring.
L: I walked obiediently and perked my ears as I saw the jumps.
LibertyLOVER
LibertyLOVER

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:42 am

I huged her too before I thought about how dumb I looked. I was scolding my self when I heard Dylan mumble. "What where is she going?" I asked and the a thought hit my face like a cold bucket of water. "no, NO! you can't!" I grab his arm, hard.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:25 am

Dylan jolted, startled. " She's getting old now, and she's getting to small, I'm gunna need 17 h soon. I begged to keep her, but I can't afford it. I mean I've had her ever since I was 3 years old." He explained slowly losening his arm from her grip.

Dusty looked to the human and snorted, pushing at it's arm, trying to make her let go of her friend.

Dylan chuckled. " She's a bit protective."
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:53 am

forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:57 am

Alyssa rode Lyric near the barn. She dis mounted. "Hello?" she called.

Lyric snorted and nudged Alyssa.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:12 pm

Dusty twitched her ears, then whinnied. She touched Dlyan carefully.

" What girl?" He asked, the examined her. Her ears were turned. " Someone here?" He asked. " Hello!" He called, hoping so.

Dusty nickered softly, then turned herself towards the sound.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:25 pm

(I missed alot...)

Jake: I lead twister, all tacked up from the barn and out the stalls. I brought him to the mounting block and got up on him. Driving twister to the pasture, i started to troat after a walk warm up.
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:14 am

"Wait!" I tightend my grip again. "You're not going to you know..." I gulped, "Put her down" I made airquotes around 'down'.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:20 am

Dusty turned her head to the girl agian, hearing popular words. She winced at the words, then nudged her arm agian, but harder. She clopped her lips, showing her teeth.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next