Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Tumbleweed Stables*~ A horse & Rider!!!

+4
LibertyLOVER
TigerPower
LlamaPrincess
Blacky171
8 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

~*Tumbleweed Stables*~ A horse & Rider!!! - Page 13 Empty Re: ~*Tumbleweed Stables*~ A horse & Rider!!!

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:34 pm

" Hey Aly, I'm Dylan." He called in a friendly tone. " Hoku can wait." Dylan teased him playfully.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

~*Tumbleweed Stables*~ A horse & Rider!!! - Page 13 Empty Re: ~*Tumbleweed Stables*~ A horse & Rider!!!

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:30 am

Hoku began to toss his head and take steps back but Mika kept him standing. "Baby." SHe scolded.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:20 pm

"Hey.."I dropped off jumping on Trouble."Well why don't we go with it, trail ride anyone?"
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:16 pm

"Does that sound good boy?" Mika asked her horse even though it was pretty obvious what his answer was.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:46 pm

BUMP!
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:49 am

( Dylan and Dusty right? XD I forgot )

Dylan nodded. " Sure. Lemme jusr get Dusty. " He said and ran to where he tied Dusty last. " Hey girl. " He said and pat her neck genorously. He pulled her head from the ground and fixed her tangle reins. " You just had to, didn't you? " He asked, laughing. He tightened her girth and swung onto her back, riding her around a bit to get her into the mood.

( you girls can have our girl talk XD )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:18 pm

Mika kissed and let Hoku canter the rail, their hair and manes trailling slightly behind in the wind. Mika never wore a helmet, perhaps cause she doesn't have one.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:46 am

Dylan walked Dusty toward's Aly, as Mika had taken off already. " We'll show 'em how to race." He whispered to his mare with a good pat on the neck. He felt dusty push to a canter, but Dylan quickly reined her back down to the walk she was in before, giving a bump on the right as a small punishment, and warning.

Dusty hurmphed and the stopped as Dylan told her, waiting for Aly to take off.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:10 pm

The pair passed Dylan and Dusty. "Oh Dylan, let her run!" Mika laughed as she saw Dusty trying to avoid the bit.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:41 pm

Dylan gave little grumble, but gave in a little and let Dusty ease into a trot. He waited for the two to come around again, his grin growing as they came up behind. " Ready girl?" He whispered and just as the two passed his arms flew forward and his thighs tight on, giving a click. Dusty exploded forward into a gallop past Hoku with her natural quarter' speed. He gave his signal with his legs, then put the reins lose onto the horn. He dropped his stirrups and brought his leg up to sit sideways. Once gaining balance he brought Dusty to a slow canter, waiting for them to catch up. " When I was little, I vaulted. " He said once in stride with Hoku and Mika. " Only boy.. but I did it to be with the horses. " He tied his reins around the horn then turned backwords in his saddle. " And then I went into trick riding." He said, easily controling Dusty from behind. " Wanna see a bit. It's not all that great, but ehh, I guess I could show you. " He offered shrugging a little, then patted Dusty's hindquarters as a sort of warning.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:40 pm

"Sure," Mika laughed and shrugged. "I've roped and reined but never vaulted or trick rode." She ajusted her seat to get a veiw of the pair.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:25 am

Dylan sighed and slowed Dusty to a quick trot. He turned around in his seat and then kicked off his boots, watching to make sure they wouldn't get in the way. He stretched, still riding. Once ready he put the rein over the horn and put his hands to the pommel. 1.2.3 With a push he was flat horizontaly. He bent his arms and was now vertical, infront of the sadle. " Oww. " He mumbled and went back to the saddle, but kept his feet on the seat. He took the reins and slowly stood up. He pulled back slightly to slow her and then dropped them. He made sure he could reach to the saddle from the stand. Once he was sure he could do the next trick he breathed deeply. He jumped up and sent himself into what seemed a flip, but instead he caught himself on the pommel and cantle at a handstand. He shifted his hands back and then went forward to hang from the horn and cantle, his knees almost reaching the ground. He carefully put his feet on the ground and began running with Dusty. With a few small jumps he pulled himself back on the saddle, into another handstand. He looked to Mika and chuckled before turning in full circle on his hands. He faced Dusty's rump now. He brough his hands right before the pommel and dropped to his seat, but stopped last second to lower himself gently. He picked up the reins and then slowed Dusty to a walk. " Good girl." He said and patted her neck while finding his stirrups. " I refuse to do that girly posing stuff. " He said. " Atleast I look kinda manly in handstands and stuff. " He chuckled out and brough his arm out to flex playfully. He grinned crookedly. " Heh Heh. " He flexed to the words, joking.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:55 pm

Mika stuck out her tounge at the last comment. "That was amazing! I bet it's really hard on a smaller horse, unlike the drafts they use with the easy canter."
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13