Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Tumbleweed Stables*~ A horse & Rider!!!

+4
LibertyLOVER
TigerPower
LlamaPrincess
Blacky171
8 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

~*Tumbleweed Stables*~ A horse & Rider!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: ~*Tumbleweed Stables*~ A horse & Rider!!!

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:22 am

I released my hand because of Dusty almost ripping my only clean shirt left. Despite the stiff toppic I wispered in her ear. "Don't worry girl I'm doing this for you!"
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

~*Tumbleweed Stables*~ A horse & Rider!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: ~*Tumbleweed Stables*~ A horse & Rider!!!

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:30 am

" Never!" He almosted shouted. He looked at her harshly. How could you think I'd do that. " Unless she goes into unbearable pain." He mumbled and pushed Dusty's muzzle away easily.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:34 am

I couldn't tell if he punched me in the stomach or if the look he gave me just made me feel like it. I *shook my headand tried to block out memories. I silently scuffed away to Hoku, wondering if I should go back to my silent ways.

Last edited by Golden.Horse.Shoe. on Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:49 am

Dlyan's expresion softened. " Sorry." He said, but she was far enough he though she wouldn't hear and turned around to Dusty. He decided he would mount bareback, and lead her to the pasture for now. He ppeked around, trying to know the area before he left and got lost.

Dusty nickered and put her muzzle to his palms. He lifted them, trying to tell him to actually appoligize.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:58 am

I draged my feet making a noisy departure not hearing a word he said. I lightly mounted Hoku on the right side. Who infact, was still waiting for the barn to jump up and bite him. I forced my self to laugh and lovingly scratch his favorite part of his neck. Looking around I noticed I was the oly one who had come only with their horse. Then, I rode Hoku around and around and around the barn untill he was positive that the barn was not live.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:58 am

...or vicious
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:13 am

" Can you come?" Dylan asked in her ears.

Dusty nickered and turned her body so her back was infront of Dylan. She turned her head to him and nickered once more.

Dylan couldn't hold in a smile. He put her man into his hand and left the other on her flank. With out much effort he swung his leg over her and got his seat. He leaned far forward and reached for the long lead. It twittled in his fingers as he pulled himself back. He gave a light squeez and quietly clicked his tounge. Leading Dusty towards Mika and her horse and patted her neck. " Wish me luck." He mumbled into her ear. Dusty bobbed her head. " Mika." He called now at the fence.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:22 am

I slowly turned around Hoku. I guided him toward Dusty and he strutted his stuff like the stallion he was. "Uh-Huh?" I asked. but instead of looking at him I had to pay full attention to Hoku, he was freaking about a barn, who knows what he would do now.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:32 am

Dusty seemed to chuckle at the stallion. She bobbed her head and whinnied playfully, then lifted it over the fence and nudged him carefully, yet playfully.

Dlyan snickered at his mare and patted her neck. He looked up to Mika. " I'm sorry. " He began. " It's just I adore Dusty so much whenever someone says something like that, I get offened. I'm entirly sure you never ment to offened me though. I was just acting up." He told her, then leaded Dusty's flank to the fence. He carefully moved to sit side ways, the climbed onto the fence. He put his free hand infront of Mika's horse." Hey boy." He mumbled, slowly moving to stroke him.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:53 am

"Hey I TOTALY understand." I said and felt an urge to tell him why i had said it. "Um," I started but Hoku was being annoying so I sat still and gave a short tug on the reins and Hoku Stood still too but i could tell he was conversing with Dusty. "You see, The reason I'm even here is 'cause my horse Hula Lula, Lula for short, was put 'down'..." I blinked away tears and got a total vision of that horrible day. "I uh, remembered my dad telling me that Lula was getting old and I was too big, which was bogus because she was 17.3 hands, so he said that he would 'look into' he future. She was fine and healthy but he didn't think so." I gulped in a huge breath. I could feel the tear bags in my eyes filling up. "So on a Saturday I walked out side to do my chorse by the ocean. I heard a Bang and saw My own father take down his rifle after shooting and killing My first and only horse." I permitted a single tear to roll down my cheek. "I got on the next flight to the main land and bought Hoku for $15 and here I am." I tried to shrug it off like it was nothing. "i'm not saying you would do that, but it's a scar on my heart, I can't help it. It just won't heal." I tucked apeice of hair behind my ear. And looked into his eyes for a reaction.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:19 am

Dylan's face held many emotions. He was upset, sorry, shocked, angry, and disappointed. He want to reach out and hug her. He couldn't say anything but nod and put his hand out behined him to feel Dusty.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:46 am

I sighed, loudley. Ah much better I thought. I always liked it when people gave me sympathy before but his reaction actualy made me feel better. Slowly I broke into a smile knowing this would look utterly confusing to bystanders. "Come on let's ride!" I clicked Hoku into a walk
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:09 am

Dylan chuckled lightly. He managed to get back onto Dusty and move at a walk. He looked rather weird climbing of the fence, but managed. He swerved Dusty next to Hoku. " So, Hoku's his name. Does it have a meaning?" He asked moving his horse away slightly, incase Hoku wasn't comfortable.

Dusty nickered, happy to be around horses agian. She bobbed and swayed her head cheerfully.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:18 am

I swallowed a snicker. "Oh yeah Have you read Phantom Stallion? There's like a 13 year old who rescues a mustang witha a star on it. Actualy There was a 14 year old that tried to do the ame tecqnique in Idaho." i shook my head. "Let's just say she turned this boy into a buckin, kicking, biteing mess... But no worries he won't hurt you or Miss Dusty, he acutaly has taken to her... That's new!" I gave him a pat. "Hoku means Star, tbad he has a blaze!"
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:26 am

' It's strange, I don't read much about horses. But I like to read. More like love it." Dylan smiled crookedly. " Star." He mumbled. " Oh, and ' Miss Dusty ' can be a wild thing. Some pesky neighbours tried to ride her one night. They almost went home broken. " He began to chuckle. He picked her up to a trot with a little squez. Riding his horse bareback and no reins was easy, as he did it a lot.

Dusty moved quickly foreward for a trot. She whinned, and slightly lifted her back legs more then needed.

" Hey." Dylan snapped playfully and patted her neck.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:47 am

"Good Dusty, show em' who's boss!" I joked, hey they were ones commiting the crime, wasn't the horse intitled to self-defense? "Reading, Like it but it's something that can't be done on a horse." I smooched and Hoku fell intoa small cow poke trot, there was no was she could extend a trot right now.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:56 am

" I usually read at Dusty's hooves. I pack up her bedding and lie on it. Actually one time she stoll my book because I wouldn't pay attention to her." he began to chuckle. " It was good, untill she slobber all over it." He was now laughing. He slowed Dusty to get back to Hoku's side.

Dusty whinnied and bumped up her back, letting Dylan lift off more then the trot allowed.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  TigerPower Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:08 pm

(yeha... whats goin on?)
TigerPower
TigerPower

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:17 pm

Alyssa slowly walked into a clearing and saw a barn.

Lyric pulled at the smell of other horses. She let out a whinny.

"Keep it down, Lyric" she giggled. "Come on." she walked into the barn and put Lyric in an emty stall. "wait here. I'm gonna go look for someone." she pat Lyric on the neck and left around the corner.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:28 pm

"Haha!" I laughed loudly. "So, she's pretty demanding?"
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:47 pm

LlamaPrincess wrote:Dylan smiled weakly to the other young ladie he meant to shake hands with. He turned to Moondance. " Nope. I just need to know where to park it. I'll have to put Dusty in a stall aswell." He mumbled the last part taking out his glooves. He slid them on and dusted his jeanss, wanting to ride when he was done settling in. " Maybe a tour would be nice. " He suggested.

"Sure park the trailor to the left of the sign." I smiled and looked at the horse.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:42 pm

Dylan turned to Moondance, " Thanks." He smiled then turned back to Mika. " Sometimes. But I just think she hates books. " He turned Dusty to walk back to her trailor. " Wanna come?" He asked slowly walking Dusty if Mika decided to catch up. He stopped her, the letting the lead line drape on her neck. He turned his body more to her to she her reaction.

Dusty let the lead rope roll across her neck, not letting it fall.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:11 am

"ok." I turned and folowed but as i passed an empty pasture i hopped off and stripped the sadlebags and sheet off of Hokus sweaty back. "be free boy." i gave him a spank and he jumped into the pasture. happily he Grazed and i walked over to the trailor.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:42 am

Dylan slid off of Dusty's short back. He wraped her lead rope once around the fence. " Be good girl." He scruffed her forelock and jogged to Mika's side. He had an navy coloured pick up, his trailor for two horses. " Like it?" He smiled crookedly.

Dusty nickered and pulled the rope lose. She moved to the very end of the fence, away from the barn and whinnied for Hoku. She wished she jumped high enough to get over and play.

Car- No thingy on top
http://www.pecorfamily.com/Blog_202006_2D07_2D07_20Truck_thumb.jpg
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:51 am

(M) I giggled and walked to Checkers. I lead him next to the stall Lyrics was in.

(C) I whinnied at the horse. "Hi, I'm Checkers" I said and looked at her.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next