Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters!

+2
Blacky171
jackykins
6 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters! - Page 11 Empty Re: K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters!

Post  LlamaPrincess Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:58 pm

Sterling heard clanging down an upcoming alley. " Ace, ya think they're down there?" She asked shifting her ears in the direction.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters! - Page 11 Empty Re: K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters!

Post  forlock! Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:21 pm

Ace caught sight of a fuzzy black and gray blur. He nodded and crouched in a hunting position, as low to the ground as he could get, and paced forward. "I can smell them. They're just around the corner. On three, ponce, and grab what you can." He whispered happily, with a kind of evil grin."1...2...3!" Ace turned around a corner and bolted at a full sprit. There were over 5 raccoons munching on rotten apple cores and old meat. He ran, tongue lolling, at a raccoon in a corner. Ace was only about three times bigger. Ah, it's not that big. It probably just has a thick amout of fur. I thought to myself, and jumped, extending my forepaws to pin it down, then go for the neck. But my plan turned when the giant raccoon clawed at me rappidly. I yelped in surprise and pain and fought back. I whipped a giant paw at it and it fell over. I bit into it's neck as hard as I could, and didn't let go until it let out a wheezing shound and went limp. I let go, panting. I saw red trickling into my eye and I started to blink alot. For some reason my forehead hurt alot.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:25 pm

Payce padded to the deeper parts of the pack's territory. She caught a plump mouse, and ate it right there, like she didn't even know she was hunting and eating on their grounds.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:40 pm

((whoa, what hath been going on?))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:32 pm

( Sterling and Ace went hunting... idk about Payce )

Sterling wasn't very good at hunt. She lept forward at '3 ' managing to pin one by the tail. She quickly moved her muzzle to it's neck and bit. She could hear one scurring into the stack of boxes. Once the one she had was limp, she darted towards the stack and broke it apart where she could smell her prey. It was very small, and young. Sterling wanted to kill it but couldn't. She picked it up by the scruff and pulled it from the boxes. She set it down and let it run off. She picked up her kill and began to pad away ashamed, but then looked at Ace. His head was bleeding. " Ace!" She barked and rushed over.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:29 pm

(okaydoke...hmmm let's stir up a tad of drama... and Tornado needs to get a mate soon))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:44 pm

Ace: "What?" I asked and finally started to feel a sharp, stinging pain, and dizziness. "Ow...I think it got me in the head. " And I was right. I deep one, right above my right eye, About 3-4 inches. I blinked some more. I tried to ignore it. "Did you catch anything?"I asked, but my question was quickly answered when I saw her raccoon. "Oh, well, I, um.." I said, choosing my words carefully. "I should go. It's dark, and if I know Payce, she'll come looking for me. Do you know a way around thses alleys, where I could get back to the dumpster? I don't really think I should cross through your pack's territory." I rumbled thoughtfully, my blue, lab eyes glitttering. Well, the one that wasn't covered in blod was, atleast.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:25 pm

" I don't know it too well, just come cross the territory. " Sterling said beginning to pad. She baked to Tornado telling him it was safe.

Element stood and shook his coat loose. He barked to clear his thoat. Then padded to find Tonado.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:45 pm

I picked up my raccoon and padded after her. Truth be told, I was more scared that Payce would catch me here. That would be bad. I stayed low, and alert and followed Sterling.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:46 am

Sterling padded to the edge of the packs territory. " I remeber that if you go down that alley and turn right on the first turn the dumpster is straight ahead." She said casually. " See ya Ace." She smiled to him.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:35 pm

General walked down the pack. (IDK if I joined this thread tell me if I didn't.)
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:04 pm

((je pense que oui))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:20 pm

(What?)
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:01 pm

((french translation: Yes I think so))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:57 am

( Yeah you did, but i forget with who, and your cherries weren't actually part of the pack )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:42 pm

((ah yezzz right))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:32 pm

((yah, I think they were. Nala was one of them. Smile))

Ace: I wagged my tail and nudged her shoulder. "you bet." i said and picked up my meal. I ran down to the dumpster, just as sterling said. Luckliy, Payce was just returning from a hunt. She had a mouse.

Payce: I threw the mouse at Ace. "Pittiful, no? I can't catch some decent prey around here." I said and eyed his raccoon. "You're going to have to show me where to get one of those." I joked.

Ace: I nodded in it's direction, and invited her to share. Turns out it was actually huge.

Payce: I sat down and ripped it open
a
Ace: I told her the story of how I underestimated it and got the scratch, and all that. I only left out two major parts: It was on the other side of the town, and that Sterling was with me. I had a weiird feeling in my gut when I went to sleep that night....could it have been that raccoon?
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:19 am

Sterling padded towards the main camp. She saw Element and barked in a friendly tone to him. Sterling felt really tired after chewing down half her raccoon. She strolled around camp looking for something to protect her from any bad weather. She found a bus stop inclosure filled with sheets. " Must of already been brought here." She mumbled then curled down in the corner. She hummed herself to sleep, thinking of different things that brought her joy. Her owners, her friend rabbit, her siblings, her mother. Then she though of the future, like having pups and a mate, having her own pack. Then she though of the impossible, having all four legs. This somehow brough her joy, it made her determined to survive.

Element ran the whole packs territory that night to memorize it. He returned late to his ' den ' and found Sterling curled up. He looked at her a little confussed, then looked to the raccoon. He tore a small piece off then layed across from Sterling.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:38 pm

Ace: It was getting pretty windy outside. I crawled into the small space behind the dumpster and curled up to sleep.

Payce: I followed Ace in and curled up beside him, to share body heat. "We should find a better place to sleep." I mumbled sleepily, and closed my eyes.

------------

Ace: A brisk breeze woke me. I licked my flank. My forehead hurt so much! I padded out of our shelter. The wind almost took me off my feet. It was going to be hard to find food. As soon as Payce woke up, I asked her to a hunt. We went around the alleys near the dumpster. Soon enough we split up, because it was taking way to long to find some breatfast. "Maybe Sterling has found some." I thought to myself. I padded cautiously inthe direction of the pack's turf. I saw her at a bus stop in one of those boxes..with another dog. I sighed and waited for them to wake up. Maybe he would leave and I could talk to Sterling. Usually I would be scared to wait, especially since the wind was carrying my scent towards them, but for some reason I needed to talk to her. I just needed to hear that voice. So I sat behind a wall, which shielded me from most of the wind, and I waited.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:55 pm

I barked, starting to go on my morning run. I went down to the beach. it was always lonely and abandoned, a perfect private place for a nice run. i began slower and speeding up gradually and then coming to my top speed.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:11 am

Element arose with his fur damp from the morning dew that came from the open side of the bus stop. He looked to Sterling, who was of course dry. He stepped out and shook roughly. Hmm, what to do today? I wonder how the loner's doin'. He began to have a descusion with himself as he began to go out to stretch. He went out onto a main road and began to pad along looking for food, or something to do.

( Hehe, you want drama... i make it )

Sterling yawned but decided not to get up. She wasn't feeling right, something in her back. A sudden burst of pain shot at her flank and her eyes flew open as she yelped. She began to whimper loudly between moans. She began to roll, trying to find a comfortable spot to stop the pain. I didn't work and her cries became louder and worse.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:38 pm

Nala rolled her eyes. "Be quiet Sterling!" She yelped trying to sleep.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:53 pm

Ace: My eyes grew wide. "STERLING!" I barked. I didn't care who was watching, but I streaked across the road to the bus station and nosed her. "Sterling, what's wrong??" I asked in panic. I sniffed her, but I couldn't detect anything.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:19 pm

" My leg." She barked panting. She turned to Ace to see him. " It hurts like crazy." She barked louder. She tried to stop yelping but couldn't help it and just got louder.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:52 pm

"If it helps Sterling, I can bite it off." Nala smirked. (wait is this the one Nala and whoever got into a big fight in the beginning if it is not I will be nicer?)
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next