Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters!

+2
Blacky171
jackykins
6 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters! - Page 12 Empty Re: K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters!

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:30 pm

( I don't think so... )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters! - Page 12 Empty Re: K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters!

Post  forlock! Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:49 am

((Nope, it's Nala and Payce who hate each other.))

I nuzzled her softly. I didn't know what else to do. I wasn't a doctor. I just hoped that she would be okay. "Nala!" I yelled at her. "Don't be a heap of dung! Go find someone to help her!" I bared my teeth with enough anger to get even Payce's attantion - And boy was it hard to ger her attention!
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:57 pm

Sterling clamped her muzzke down tightly to destract her from the pain. " Thanks Ace." She mumble through her unmoving muzzle. She kicked out her leg to see if it would help. After a couple kicks, her leg began to sooth into a steady throb, nothing like before. Maybe biting it off would help. She thought. That's practicaly what the did to the other one.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:57 pm

I looked over at her leg. "Is it okay now?? What was that?..." I asked myself.

((Sorry my posts are so short, I can't think of anything...AH!))
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:43 pm

" It still hurts." Sterling said, clamping down agian. " Probably has to do with what was in my other leg. Some kinda of disiese or can.. something. That's what the two-leggeds said before my surgery." She explained. Altough she remebered more, she really didn't want to explain it. She looked down, saddened from what she knew.

( XD... tis ok.. haha tis..tis ...tis sounds funny )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:21 pm

My eyes grew wide. "You mean....cancer?" I wished she would say 'No, silly! It's the cancan disease' and we would live our lives normally. But this was a disease many of Payce's family died of, and my housefolk died of it too. But I didn't know it was the reason for.....Sterling's injury. I held my breath.

((lol. tis tis...tis is thy end......???))
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:51 am

(( Idk.. i noticed most of my cherries die really quickly, or run away.. what's wrong with me... ))

" Umm..." Sterling could tell Ace knew something about this.. and feared it. " Yeah." She looked down quickly. " And unless I get it taken off, I could die from it spreading." She mumbled unable to look at him. There was another shot of pain. Sterling yelped loudly, raising her head to meet Ace's gaze. She whimpered softly untill the pain soothed to almost nothing agian.

(( XD Cancan disease.. what's that? ))
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:52 am

((lol. Nothing is wrong with you, I guess it's just a drama thing? OH well, you decide her fate Razz))

Ace: I looked at her. She couldn't live with only two legs! There was no way we were going to cut it of.......or was there? ((I really don't know much about cancer. So I wouldn't know how to save her....wah..I feel so mean.)) I lied down beside her. "Whatever happens, I'll be here." I said reassuringly, and I hoped her whole pack would be there too.

((I really don't know. He was just hoping she'd say something stupid, and it would all be over with, I guess. Razz))
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:29 pm

" Thank you. " Sterling said and licked his ear. She put her head between her paws. She didn't know what to do. Were they gunna find a way to remove her leg. Or let it spread. She moaned at her choices then curled into a ball, and began to cry.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:13 am

forlock wrote:((Nope, it's Nala and Payce who hate each other.))

I nuzzled her softly. I didn't know what else to do. I wasn't a doctor. I just hoped that she would be okay. "Nala!" I yelled at her. "Don't be a heap of dung! Go find someone to help her!" I bared my teeth with enough anger to get even Payce's attantion - And boy was it hard to ger her attention!

(FORGOT I EVEN SAID THAT I THOUGHT IT WAS STERLING...)

I licked Sterling then ran to find help. I howled loudly.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:51 pm

((Kk. Well, what now? It's your choice if you wanna let it spread or not. If you let me, I can find a cure. But I don't want to turn her life around. If you want her to die, sure. But I'd really like to find a cure. I have something in mind Smile))

Ace: I let her cry it all out. I would ry too, if I knew I would die soon.

Last edited by forlock on Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:41 pm

I heard yelping and a lot of barking, and decided it wasn't good. I barked back and bounded to the scene."What's going on?" I asked looking between them, I furrowed my brow in concern. I looked down at the two."Oh no." I said grimly, all of the blood drained from my face.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:22 am

( GAH.. I hate when i have to choose... Idk )

Sterling peered up at Tornado, then tucked her head back in a sobbed some more. She hoped Ace would explain for her, it was to hard now.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:44 pm

((well ya better pick fast. I do know that cancer spreads quickly:)))

Ace: I leaned towards him. i was feeling uncomfortable, here with one of his pack members, on his territory. But I would never let him move me, so I just went on with confidence. "She has cancer spreading from her other leg." I nosed in the direction of her back leg. "She's having pain, and we don't know how to stop it." I said still lying down beside her.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:15 pm

(( BLAH.. play it by ear... fine you can try fixing it or whatever ))

( IDK what to put )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:30 pm

I nodded."We might have to take it off some how, she may not survive it though. We need some professional help." I said trying to cover up the fear in my voice, by saying things confidently.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:58 pm

Sterling listened to them between sobs. She lifted her head and looked in Tornado's directin, barely seeing him. She put her head down on Ace's back while listening to the two talk.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:39 pm

I knew what to do. I didn't want to do it, I knew I was going to get eaten alive if I did, but I had to. "Tornado." I said looking in his direction. "Go get Payce, and whatever she does, tell her Ace asked for her." I said, trying to be as calm as possible. It was scary telling a pack leader what to do. But what Payce was going to say would be scarier. "I told Sterling I'm not leaving her, and I need Payce. She'd by the dumpster...please hurry." I said turning to comfort Sterlings nose on my back.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:11 pm

Sterlings head jolted slightly at the name. She was scared for both Tornado and Ace. " I, I'll go ask her. I'm the one who needs the help and I can walk. We don't want the wrong dog to lose a leg." She snickered a little as she began to get up.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:53 am

"No.....Sterling." I said looking at her with sympathetic eyes. My nails scuffed the ground as I got up with her. "You can't go..." I couldn't actually think of a reason, but I knew it was a bad idea. I looked at Tornado with a look that said "Hurry Up"
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:42 pm

" Why?" She asked as she stratched out her legs and waited for Ace to begin to lead the way.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:09 pm

"Well, maybe Payce will understands if she speaks to someone with more authority? She can be really dangerous sometimes. " I said sadly.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:54 pm

Sterling looked at Ace for a few seconds. " Ok, fine." She agreed with him. She looked to Tornado and smiled thankfully to him, then sat back down under the roof of the bus stop thing.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:10 am

(I'm lost. . . XD)
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:30 pm

((ahem. we need tornado))
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next