Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters!

+2
Blacky171
jackykins
6 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters! - Page 13 Empty Re: K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters!

Post  jackykins Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:15 pm

(((hey, sry..))
I nodded to Sterling and hurried off to look for Payce."Payce!" I barked loudly.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters! - Page 13 Empty Re: K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters!

Post  forlock! Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Payce: "What do you want? Here to try and swipe me off your pittiful territory?" I said, truning from my prey (of duck) and holding myself in a fighting stance.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:02 pm

"Ace is asking for you. And it's urgent." I replied forcefully.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:31 pm

Payce: I narrowed my eyes at him, and got up slowly. I took my time, but padded after him.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:12 am

Sterling's leg acted out again. She winced once or twice and then looked to Ace with worried eyes.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:25 am

Ace: I nuzzled Sterling and whispered "It's okay, it's alright." Over and over.

Payce: I finally got there and as soon as i saw Ace I snapped "Ace! What are you doing?!' i said instantly going into some defencive stance.

Ace: "No! Payce.." I said almost whimpering. "We need your help...Sterling has that thing what killed your family."

Payce: "Oh ya, it wipe dout about half of us..." I said with clouded eyes. "But why should I help you?!" I growled at Sterling.

Ace: I snapped at Payce for, I think, The first time in my life. - and she looked sursrised, not mad. "She's a dog, just like you,so tecnically we alll decend from the same dogs. THought we look and act different, kin should come before boundaries."

Payce: I was still dazed by words and actions.

Ace: "And........I love her."

Payce: That's when i rolled my eyes and turned to Torndo. "Ok, I'll do it, BUT don't think I'm joining your little pack all of a sudden." I smirked and turne dto her leg.

Ace: "Thank You" I smiled

Payce: I just grunted in response. "What did you say it was?"

Ace: "Can...something"

Payce: "Cancer." I sighed.Why did I have to know so much? If I didn't then I wouldnt feel like I was surrounded by dimwits all the time. "I'll be back" I said and trotted off.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:57 am

Sterling watched as Payce leaved, a little burned from what she said. Atleast she'd help. She looked to Ace. " Ace," She paused about to say something," I love you too." Came out instead, but it had meaning behind it. She blushed lightly, then nuzzled him before resting her head on her paws again.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:31 pm

Ace: I buried my nose in her fur and smiled (lol! I was about to say "and purred").

Payce: I went down by the lake. I knew I had seen it somewhere...that...that rock. I dived into the water and opened my eyes. Something glittered in the water and I swam deeper, but I quickly paddled as hard as I oculd to the surface. I breathed a deep breath and went back in. I grabbed the rock from the sandy bottom and hauled it to shore. I went to the edge of the pound and got some long grass. I wrapped the rock in the grass and took it back to Ace. "Don't touch this." I said and set it down, quickly runnin goff again, my claws making ticking sounds on the pavement. I went into the forest this time, and ran around on the soft pine needles. My nose was fillid with scents but i was only interested in one, with was quite faint. I ran towards it and it suddenly dissapeared. I sniffed around more and still couldn't find the trail. I began to get frustrated, but soon enough I caught it and followed the smell to a bush of berries. They were round and shiny, blackish blue, about the size of a squirrles eye. I pulled a few onto a leaf, bundled them up, and brought them back. With out waiting, I dropped them by the wrapped up stone, and ran to my dumpster. I jogged up a box, then a garbage can and dived into the dumpster. I took out a raggedy blanket and an old bottle of water. I ran back to them panting. "Ace, help me get her onto this blanket." I said and pushed her back onto the blanket.

Ace: I helped get her onto it. "What exactly are we doing?" I said as Payce bunched up the sides of the blanket and began to drag it, with Sterling on the blanket.

Payce: "Can't explain, but we have to move her." I said through a mouth full of the rag.

Ace: I sighed and helped carry her in the blanket, right into the middle of a road. I squinted because the light from the sun was shining in my eyes. "Why here? It's mid-day. We're going to bun to death." I said walking up to her.

Payce: I sighed. "Just.....don't move.Especially you." I said to Sterling and went to fetch my supplies from the old bus station. I got back and put them down. "Okay...I need to know where it hurts, and if you really ant to go through this. I can't guarantee it will work, and it could even kill you..but one thing is for sure, it will be painfull." I said in a unusually soft tone, looking straight into Sterling's eyes.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:24 am

Sterling looked to Ace, her eyes a little teary. She needed help on her decision. " Uhhmm. " She mumbled, whimpering the end out. " O..Okay. " She said, and then felt scared. She looked at her leg. " It hurts up to here. " She pointed to the middle of her thigh with her muzzle. She moved her paw slightly, feeling a shot of pain but able to hold it in. " Yeah up to here." She mumnle through a clentched jaw. She paused for a moment. " If this does work, what are the benifits?" She asked. She looked to Ace for comfort, inviting him to her side with her eyes.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13