Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses)

+4
forlock!
Blacky171
LlamaPrincess
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
8 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

*Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses) - Page 9 Empty Re: *Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses)

Post  forlock! Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:55 pm

Knight: He was shocked. He didn't really know Mysteria, so he showed no sympathy. And to make matters worse, he called to her falling body: "TRAITOR!" He swirveled to Shui and stabbed at his scaly skin.

Charlize: He stood his ground. "No." he said moving beside Tara. "Dragons have devastated the herd and I won't help them do it again. Sorry Marz" he felt heartbroken and it hurt him to say it. But he had to do what was best for the herd.

Tara: She snorted furiously. "Shut...up!" she screamed. "I don't know why I looked up to a....a... TRAITOR!"

A loud wail rose from the forest where the mares were. And soon after paniced whinnies rose too, amongst them was Joy's.

(it's between joy and mysteria..dun dun dun.)

White storm: Dissapeared in all the rucuss.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

*Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses) - Page 9 Empty Re: *Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses)

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:51 pm

{Well Mysteria is dying...}

I felt myself tuble and smak the ground with intensity. "ush." I wimperd and floated unconcious.

Shui: "MYSTERIA!" He roared with defening intensity. He gently swong night out of the way. I swooped, gently Scooped up Mysteria with my claws ,and Flew Far, far away to my cave and gently layed her down.

I bitterly stamped my hoof. "great." I huffed "just great. I'm Stuck with a troop that deides to do what ever the heck they want to do when a Dragon comes. A dragon you know they could kill each of us with one breath of fire." I paced back and forth. "Knight- is the only one who would protect, yet he does it by spearing Mysteria." I glared. "Charlzie- did you want to fight or what? I say no and you snap at the bit I say fight and you drag your heels." I couldn't even Look at tara. "And you do you know Mysteria's story?" I shook my head "Have any of you heard it?"
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:32 pm

( Hi guys, what's happened here, since like three pages ago? )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:51 pm

{a dragon is here , mysteria got stabbed, marz is mad, Joy is hiding! lol that's it.}
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:30 pm

( Got it.. what should I do? )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:43 pm

{Ummm you can (A) side with Forlocks charries and screem at Marz (B) Help Marz in defending Mysteria for being friends with Dragons (C) plan a search for Mysteria (D) {insert your way better idea here} hehe
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:50 pm

( Ok, I'll go read on what happened.. then decide )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:13 pm

( I pick B and C )

Lokey watched. He flew down, and got to Marz' side. " You are traitors!" He whinnied above the rest of everyone. " I'm sure Mysteria knows what she's doing. To go agianst her knowledge is being a traitor. Is it so hard to co-exist with harmless dragons. I'm sure we could work things out. They could even help us." Lokey explained, glaring harshly at them.

Swan saw the mares flood in. She flew off to the main land, but everyone else was there. Everyone but Mysteria. She looked around. What happened? Where Mysteria? I have to go find her.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:27 am

{lol}

I was surprized to hear Lokey defend Mysteria when he had bitten her. I shifted and Surved the horses' reactions.

I fluttered my eyes open and looked around and saw Shui's big eyes gazing down on me. I yawned and rolled over in the farmiliar dragon cave. The moss was the same, the fire was still burning, and the smell of vanilla and pizza seasoning still lingered around. My stomach was aching violently from the stab. "what happened?" I moaned.

Shui: "A unicorn stabbed you." He said angrily. "horrid creatures." he flew back and forth.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:40 pm

LlamaPrincess wrote:( I pick B and C )

Lokey watched. He flew down, and got to Marz' side. " You are traitors!" He whinnied above the rest of everyone. " I'm sure Mysteria knows what she's doing. To go agianst her knowledge is being a traitor. Is it so hard to co-exist with harmless dragons. I'm sure we could work things out. They could even help us." Lokey explained, glaring harshly at them.

Swan saw the mares flood in. She flew off to the main land, but everyone else was there. Everyone but Mysteria. She looked around. What happened? Where Mysteria? I have to go find her.

Knight: "Why don't you ask the dragons the same thing?" he said swooping down to the ground beside Lokey. "do you wanna go try and ask them NOT TO KILL US?!" he burst. "WE'RE NOT STUPID!" he spat. "They'll tear us to shreads when they get the chance." he said more quietly.

Suddenly Joy and the mares burst out of the forest panting. they all had scratch marks and Joy was bleeding off her flank. She panted hard. "Wolves....in the forest" she panted.

Misty: "AAAAAAHHHHH" she screamed a deafening note. "MY FOAL!!! SHE'S GONE!!!' she cried breaking down on to her knees. "DEAR GOD HELP US!!!" she bawlled.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:40 pm

Golden.Horse.Shoe. wrote:{Well Mysteria is dying...}

I felt myself tuble and smak the ground with intensity. "ush." I wimperd and floated unconcious.

Shui: "MYSTERIA!" He roared with defening intensity. He gently swong night out of the way. I swooped, gently Scooped up Mysteria with my claws ,and Flew Far, far away to my cave and gently layed her down.

I bitterly stamped my hoof. "great." I huffed "just great. I'm Stuck with a troop that deides to do what ever the heck they want to do when a Dragon comes. A dragon you know they could kill each of us with one breath of fire." I paced back and forth. "Knight- is the only one who would protect, yet he does it by spearing Mysteria." I glared. "Charlzie- did you want to fight or what? I say no and you snap at the bit I say fight and you drag your heels." I couldn't even Look at tara. "And you do you know Mysteria's story?" I shook my head "Have any of you heard it?"

Knight: "UGH!" he yelled "Filthy Beast!" he yelled at SHui.

Charlize: He put his head down. "The odds are uneaven." he whispered. "There is no leader. " he raised his voice for all to hear. "Mysteria's story is of none of our interest." he glared at the critisism from Marz. "And i think i speak for all of us.." he looked back at his warrior friends. "...when i say, we follow our hearts. Not Mysteria." he bravely trotted to higher ground.

Tara: She pawed the ground. All her anger was being botteled up inside and the more they said the more it grew. And the more she wanted to attack Marz. but she kept quiet.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:29 pm

forlock wrote:

Knight: "Why don't you ask the dragons the same thing?" he said swooping down to the ground beside Lokey. "do you wanna go try and ask them NOT TO KILL US?!" he burst. "WE'RE NOT STUPID!" he spat. "They'll tear us to shreads when they get the chance." he said more quietly.

Suddenly Joy and the mares burst out of the forest panting. they all had scratch marks and Joy was bleeding off her flank. She panted hard. "Wolves....in the forest" she panted.

Misty: "AAAAAAHHHHH" she screamed a deafening note. "MY FOAL!!! SHE'S GONE!!!' she cried breaking down on to her knees. "DEAR GOD HELP US!!!" she bawlled.

" Maybe I will." Lokey hissed. " Maybe they won't, you don't know them! Do you?" He growled out. " Do you?" He asked agian.

Swan swooped around the main land, scaning for Mysteria. She finally got it. She wasn't on herd land. Swan fluttered away from the gathering hoping she was going the right way.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:59 pm

{can Mysteria find the foal?}

"ughh" I moaned "how did I survive?" I asked fighting to get to my feet.

"Dragon magic, The only way." He snoted. "Save your strength Lady Mysteria."

I figured I would help Misy since she hadn't offended me. "What where did you lose her?"
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:15 pm

((Well....I don't know..The forest they wer ein was on the complete opposite side..))

Knight: He stayed silent but stood his ground. He just rolled his eyes.

Misty: She just cried and cried. "I LOST HER! I LOST HER!" She whimpered as another mare put her head on her shoulder to calm her. She panted and breathed. "I don't know....we were running from the wolv- NO!!!!" she suddenly screamed. "The wolves must have gotten her!! " she broke down and fell to her side. "my only foal.." she winced and cried.

Joy: She limped from mare to mare helping their wounds, even though her'e was the worst. She limped over to Misty. "Please...eat these." She set down a leaf package with little black seeds in it. "Poppy seeds, they'll calm you. Listen to me...you need to breath steady." she looked in Misty's eyes. "Eat them" she whispered, and began to limp to the next mare.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:19 pm

" That's right!" Lokey growled out agian. " Don't judge a book by it's cover." He ginned. " Trust me." Then lifted and flocked off to where he noticed the dragons going.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:32 pm

Knight was about to say something but he just gave it a rest when Lokey listed off.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:31 pm

my wings tingled. "oh no, theres a foal in Danger." I said and I floated to the cave enterance.

"I see. We will go as soon as you catch your breath." I nodded aprovingly at Lokey, "Excelent, this is the attitude of a smart horse." Then i noticed Joy limping. "Joy! what happened to your leg?"
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:47 pm

Lokey could smell a strange smell, thinking it was dragons. He whinnied deeply, hoping for a reply.

Swan noticed Lokey up ahead. She flocked to his side. " Hi." She mumbled out. " So what are you doing here?" She asked politly.

Lokey turned to her. " Since no one else is helping, I've come to do this myself. Make peace with these already peaceful dragons." He said angrily, rolling his eyes.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:25 am

Joy panted. "Nothing, the lead wolf just bit me, that's all. But I have to help the other mares." she panted franticly looking around, at all the injured horses. "The wolves might be coming, and the forest is not safe." she said puting her head down to catch her breath.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:11 pm

I couldn't decide if I was strong enough to fly over.

I studied it carefully. "Very well, could you use magic?" I asked quicky.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:38 pm

" Dragons?" Lokey whinnied agian.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:38 pm

Joy looked at him. "I'm barely a pegasus. She said. I will never get the healing power of a unicorn." she glanced around. "All I can use is what's around me, and my knowledge."

All of a sudded a howl rose from the forest and you could hear the pack crashing throught the forest.

Joy looked at Marz, terrified, she couldn't fight another time, atleast not with that leg. She whinnied for the mares to run as far as they could towards the mountains. She had to leave befor ethey got there, and realized that Marz would stay to fight or something. She looked at him,k her eyes glazed with horror and sadness. She pushed her head into his shoulder and nuzzled it. She needed to leave with the other mares...
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:29 pm

My senses tinigled. "I hear someone calling. is it the filly?" I asked suspiciously

"Maybe so." I thought it over. "i doubt a little foal would call dragon instead of Mommy."

I huffed and a bit of smoke came out. "True."

Joy was desperate and I needed to help. I only had half power because of my horn. "Let's spell together! Oh save us from the pack, that shall turn into a knack! " I thought about Mysteria's talent in healing and speed. i thought about her wing strenght. I knew the heard needed her, she was the back bone.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:03 pm

" Dragons, we need you help!" Lokey whinned strongly.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:33 pm

"Mysteria can you fly?" I asked quickly hearing the call.

I Sighed. "No." I grumbled and climbed on his back like I did before my wings grew in.

I soared in search of the unicorn in need.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next