Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses)

+4
forlock!
Blacky171
LlamaPrincess
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
8 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

*Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses) - Page 10 Empty Re: *Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses)

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:53 pm

Lokey whinnied agian, hearing the flaps of a dragons wings come closer, then farther away.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

*Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses) - Page 10 Empty Re: *Midnight Star Herd* (for Mystical horses)

Post  forlock! Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:24 pm

Joy looked up at Marz. "I'm powerless!! I was a normal horse once, and all i got were the wings! Not the power.." she sighed, her eyes tearing up. Another howl arose. "Goodbye.." she nuzzled his mane, and trotted behing the group of mares.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:13 pm

I frowned sadly and then turned to anger. I galloped into the forest to fight the wolves.

"this way!" I winnied to the horse. i steered Shui to the right.

"Yes, yes." I replied making a sharp turn. "You ok?" I chuckled.

I slipped a bit. "Fine, no thanks to Shui!" I teased.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:26 pm

Joy trotted off.

The wolf pack sped through the woods. They saw a horse infront of them and stopped. Immediately a dusky grey female wolf attacked it. (marz)
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:25 pm

I bucked and knocked the wolf off and stamped the life out of it. "Who's next?" I hissed.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:38 pm

Whimperes of greif for the young female rose quietly from the pack, buut they showed no mercy. It just made them madder, and ready to avenge. A dark black wolf with green blazing eyes stepped forward. He was huge! Probably blessed with magical powers and extra lives. He was relatively calm considering Marz just stamperd al over one of his youngest fighters. "Scar, fetch your younger sister" he nodded to a dark grey male wolf. Scar, he was called, crouched over and grabbed his sister's scruff. "Great Starpack.." he mumbled as he saw the emmense shower of blood running off her face. He held his tail between his legs as he neared marz, but took his sister away trying to stay as far as possible.

"That's what you get for attacking off command." he bitterly insulted the bone-crushed warrior. he looked marz in the eyes. "I am Excaalibur, leader of Midnight-Star Pack." he nodded calmly. "Please move out of my pack's way. I'm asking you nicely, before we throw full thrust on you and your entire herd." he licked his bloody chops. "You're not all magical afterall, are you? " he mocked looking at Marz's crushed horn. "And I can tell the difference bettweem magical blood and that tasty horse blood i found in the leg of one of your mares." (If you don't already get it, he means Joy's. lol) "I'm willing to let you run" he chuckled. "But if you don't......." he frowned and narrowed his eyes. Yowles of agreement rose from about 20 to 30 wolves. "Run...or die." he growled fiercly.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:24 am

I arched my neck. "tis hoof teritory the paw is frowned upon." I didn't feel the burn of embarrasment because of my horn, I actualy felt pride. Another peice of the horn formed and there was only 3 peices left. "I am mostly Magic, I don't have horse flesh, but my heart is beguning to feel like a horse.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:40 pm

"Alright. If you want us out you'll........chase us out, hm?" he said almost surrendering, but a mischivious smile spread across his broad face, and his muscles twitched. "HM?" he asked louder.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:01 pm

"I am peaceful." i said and stamped my foot in the red rich clay leaving a unicorn hoof print. "We could reach an agree ment. But you seem to want to fight."
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:03 pm

{that was Marz!}
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:02 pm

"Oh yes? Might we? What are you offering?" he said with the same cold smile on his snout. "To warn you: I have high demands..."
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:04 pm

I shook my mane in surprize. "Me?" I shook my horn that was now more pwerful than it had been in months. "Offer you? you are staying on the hoof lands."
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:26 pm

"That's the only agreement I'll reach. So I'm giving you options. Chase us, or give up something...maybe that horse mare.." (reffering to joy) he mumbled mischiviously.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:32 am

I pointed my horn ferociusly and a tree burst into flame.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:29 pm

Excalibur stood still. "Do you attempt to start a forest fire in your own home?" he chucked. "It's possible. " he said grimly, with a bit of sad momoy in his eyes. Faint as it was, you could see he didn't want even his enemy to perish in a forest fire, seeing as he had experienced it before. "And we're not just wolves, after all, this is a magical world. " he stood his ground. All stayed still but his mouth.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:25 pm

I swooped my horn. and the blazing stoped. "So you want to have a magical challange?"
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:52 pm

"Maybe I do, Maybe I don't." he held eye contact. "But if it ever came down to that, I'd be equiped." he chuckled. "We don't leave unless we're driven out." "Even if we lose, we won't stop until each and every one of us lays dead, rotting on this land."
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:58 pm

{That's intense}

I pointed my horn and made an Ice sculpture for fun.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:26 pm

(i know... lol)

Excalibur raised a eyebrow. (if wolves have them..) He chuckled. "Child.." he mumbled under his breath.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:32 pm

{uh I hate fighting but let's get this over with I'm sick of trash talking}

I wave my horn and suddenly the wolf was in a cage.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:41 pm

(Me too.......)

Excalibur barked. "Fool. I'm still here." his hair bristled.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:43 pm

I smiled "Yes but your warm?" The cage filled with boiling water that bubbled with animosity.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:00 pm

Excalibur chuckled. "You knew..." he said. Then he growled. His last word was. "ATTACK!!" all of the pack shot forward to avenge him. They ripped throught the forest towards Marz, some even going past him and towards the herd.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:18 pm

I knew my blood was poison to them as they ripped at my flesh but I ggalloped to the heard none the less. "JOY!" I hollered and hoped she'd soar into the air far away.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:38 pm

Tara and Carlize turned, astonished and wrestled with the wolves, horse against dog. Blood spilled, but luckily the mares were high in the mountains by now. You could hear a large, loud, triumphent yowl from Excalibur, choked away by a gurgling drowning sound. Wolves yowled. Pegasees neighed. Tara bucked firosiously at three wolves while Charlive trampled two others. One cownered beneath Marz, tail between legs. It was Scar, the brother of the female wolf he had injured earlier. He whimpered sofly, not loud enough to hear, some kind of prayer. Then he spoke up. "Take me too. I have no one else to care for" he whimpered and let his eyes travel to his sister, who was dying of bleeding. Scar shut his eyes and crouched lower.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next