Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters!

+2
Blacky171
jackykins
6 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters! - Page 6 Empty Re: K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters!

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:54 pm

Element nodded. " We will." He grinned. He turned to Tornado, " Thanks for the help. ' Later ', " He mocked Payce, " I'll handle it myself." He explained. " She's a strange dog, it will be hard to loosen her." He mumbled to him and waited for permision toleave.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters! - Page 6 Empty Re: K9- Part 1. A new Life We need a lot of characters!

Post  forlock! Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:59 pm

"I heard that!" barked Payce shooting around. "you will NEVER loosent me......MUTT!" she threw the hard coment at him and padded furiously away. As she did she smashed down a garbage can in her anger and padded on, towards the alley.

(I want leaf bare to come! That would be cool!)
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:03 pm

I woke up and I followed the angry dog after it knocked down a trash can.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:47 pm

Payce heard paw steps behind her. She swirveled around and snarled. "What do you wan, Twerp?! " she yelled
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:17 pm

I nodded. "Twerpa?" I asked jokingly. "Who is you?"
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:19 pm

Payce turned around. She sighed. "I..am Payce. Now leave me aloooone!. YEs- Twerp!" she said slowly so he would understand. She crossly tunted and padded on.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:33 pm

"Aloooooooooonea?" I said. "Pace the perro."
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:37 pm

Payce ignored him. She rolled hey eyes and kept walking.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:47 pm

I continued following.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:44 am

Element didn't care. He would, he knew it. He almost took it as a compliment. The type of mutt he was filled him with pride. Being part wolf wasn't bad in any way. He waited for Tornado to let him leave, go back to eating his duck.

Sterling was watching part of what happened. She sighed, then stood up. She padded down a street that pasted Ace. She looked at him for a few seconds then looked ahead. A smile grew onto her face. She pasted Element and Tornado, bobbing her head to Tornado only. She was still slightly mad at Element. She continued on amilessly.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:30 pm

Payce shot around. She was less than a mouse length away from him, nose to nose. "Get..lost.. OR I'LL RIP YOU TO SHREADS!" she barked to the little dog. "I can snap you like a TOOTHPICK!" she said, her tail lashing madly.

Ace nodded a greeting, and started to lick his side.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:44 pm

"Senorita," I purred. "Tell Bella your angry agena, no?"
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:54 pm

"wow. She certainly had a temper." I said to Element."And you can go."I said smiling at him.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:54 pm

Payce gave up. She sat down and sighed. "What do you want?" she asked calmer "I'm not angry....just confused."
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:36 pm

I sat down too, it was hot so I was a panting. "Confuso? about what? Tell bella." I stared into her hurt eyes.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:49 am

"Everything!" she exclaimed. "I know Element is toying with me and I'm NOT gonna give in!!" she snarled. "That weak pack is getting on my nerve." she looked away. "Stupid dogs, can't even catch a goose." she mumbled, barly loud enough to hear.
"And prey is getting scarce around here, especially with winter around the corner. " she said changing the subject.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:30 am

jacky <3 wrote:"wow. She certainly had a temper." I said to Element."And you can go."I said smiling at him.

Element shrugged. " I guess." He said. He nodded and padded off.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:39 pm

forlock wrote:"Everything!" she exclaimed. "I know Element is toying with me and I'm NOT gonna give in!!" she snarled. "That weak pack is getting on my nerve." she looked away. "Stupid dogs, can't even catch a goose." she mumbled, barly loud enough to hear.
"And prey is getting scarce around here, especially with winter around the corner. " she said changing the subject.

"Toy?" I cocked my head. English is not so easy to learn.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:23 am

"look..It mea- " she sighed "Why am I talking to you. Thanks for trying, but you didn't help." she got up, and ran away. She stopped once she was by the lake, and lay down. looking into the water she saw a fish, that quickly swam away when she splashed her paw in. She put her head on her paws, and sighed.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:26 pm

forlock wrote:"look..It mea- " she sighed "Why am I talking to you. Thanks for trying, but you didn't help." she got up, and ran away. She stopped once she was by the lake, and lay down. looking into the water she saw a fish, that quickly swam away when she splashed her paw in. She put her head on her paws, and sighed.

"Bella is ready to talk when you are Senorita!" I called after her. I was tired and didn't feel like scampering after her.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  forlock! Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:04 pm

Ace trotted to where Payce was. "Hey...."

Payce turned her head and snarled.

Ace scampered off, his tail down. He knew she wanted to be alone.

Payce got up and lapped up a drink of water. She ignored all the ducks that were practicly begging her to eat them..(lol) she walked slowly along the road, in the gravel and dirt.
forlock!
forlock!

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:15 am

I layed down and licked my paws, they were tired of walking.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:23 am

Element chewed his duck wanting to see Payce agian. If only he wasn't the idiot to anger her, maybe they'd have a normal conversation. He noticed Sterling, he remebered his promise but wasn't in the mood. He looked around from the shack he laid in. Gloomy and bored.

Sterling looked to the other dogs in the area. She wanted to talk with someone. She turned around when she was far enough and began to pad back past Element and Tornado.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden.Horse.Shoe. Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:33 am

I walked up to the dog who was chowing on the duck. "Hola." I said.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.
Golden.Horse.Shoe.

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:49 am

" Hi." Element said in a sorrowed tone. " What is it you'd like?" he asked with no expresion. He slid his duck aside and sat up, starring at the tiny figure.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next