Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 )

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

.-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 ) Empty .-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 )

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:07 am

.-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack ~ .-:-.

The middle of a mountain is close. You see a she-wolf scamper along in the shadows of the forest on this mountain. She looks small and scared, so you follow, maybe able to get your dinner. You find land in bright sun light, but not the she-wolf; your prey. You're near a camp. The land goes straight in, making a hole and in this hole is a camp. It looks disereted. Then a deep growl echoes this hole, you turn your head to a large she-wolf on a mound of rocks. The Alpha of Shadow Mountain Pack.

" What is your buisness here?" She asks still growling deeply. Her head is low ready for a fight.

But you stay silent, afraid, the words scared out of you.

" Answer me or be gone!" She roars.

You stare at her strange figure.. then decide on your fait....

~Form~

Name:
Discription:
Desired Position:
Other:

~ Need examples. Here. ~

Name: Picassa
Position: Alpha Female
Discription: She's a rather ugly wolf. She is a black, grey coloured wolf. She has a
white, circular mark on her back. She has scares all over
her body. The deepest and most horrid, is the ones
where her snakeskin patch is covering her right eye. She also has the four claw gash on her fank as the sigh of Bloodpack. Her
left eye is a faded green.
Desired Position: Warrior
Other: Nope

Name: Lupe
Position: Warrior
Discription: He is a medium brown brute. He a very large
figure. His paws, ears, tail tip, and underbelly are all a
darker brown almost black. Has the four claw gash on his falnk aswell. He has a white mark on his
head and bright green eyes.
Desired Position: Alpha Male
Other: Is Picassa's brother

.-:-. ~ Members ~ .-:-.

Alpha Female
Picassa

Alpha Male
?

Betas
Must be mates first

Medicine Wolf
?

Brutes
Lupe
Icy Smooth
Memphis
Mojo

She-wolves
Lava Girl
Serenity

Pups

Before
After

~ Rules ~

1. All the RP rules
2. No magic, or strange coloured coats/ eye colours.
3. If you read the rules, type ~ Shadow Mountian ~
4. Please use your best grammer.
5. No pictures unless they are your own work. If you know it's not the person's who says it is, please tell me
6. Your wolves can not become mates untill knowing each other for 1 week ( real time ). Once they are mates they can not actually mate untill two weeks ( real time ) of being mates, and it has to be Spring.
7. If you really read the rules, forget about before and type.. ~ Trouble in the Pack ~ in Bold, italic, lightblue / limegreen, and Times new roman.

~ News ~

~ 07/27/08 ~ The new life has begun. It is Summer right now. Storms are coming in.

Everyone knows the deal with the stars...

Last edited by LlamaPrincess on Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:12 am; edited 7 times in total
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

.-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 ) Empty Re: .-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 )

Post  Blacky171 Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:13 am

Alright ~Shadow Mountain~ + Trouble in the pack ((p.s I have a laptop so I can't do th bold italic limegreen and lightblue!)) I will try to fix it l8er on...

Name: Lava Girl
Position: can she be the 2nd lead? if not protector of pups.
Description: um a very unique wolf and can she is a red/orange color. It is a mix. No one knows where or why she came there. She will not speak until she knows you are safe.
desired position: Maybe 2nd lead? or if not um Med wolf? Or warrior???
other: Wants to be Lupe's Mate

Name: Icy Smooth
position: um just a protector of the pups.
Description: he is a silver and white mix. Which means in the sunlight he is a light blue color. His left eye is light Blue and his right is a medium grey. He is a protective wolf.
Desired Position: Um alpha male may B! He mostly enjoys his mate not the power or the fame.
Other: will be Picassa's mate if she likes him.

((Can I start?))

I added things!

Last edited by Blackbeauty171 on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

.-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 ) Empty Re: .-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 )

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:31 pm

( Ok, secound lead = Beta just to let u know.But the Betas have to be mates first! A wolf is automatically a warrior, if not a pup.. Lupe, since he is Picassa's brother, he can't have any higher rank then a warrior. I can except Lava as long as the coat is like a real wolf red and orange.. Icy Smooth, can't be blue but can be grey, silver, or white... unless it's a mix of silver and white.. that makes it tint blue in the sunlight. Oh, that's strange if you can't make the coulours and stuuf, cuz im on a laptop and can.. strange.. if you make the few changes u r excepted )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:19 pm

Name: Serenity
Position: warrior
Description: Serenity is a a creamy/ almost white color with a bit of grey around her muzzle. She has big bright different colored eyes. (One blue, and one brown) She has no big scars but one dog tag fastened around her neck quite tightly. He figure is a bit small but he strength proves almost anybody wrong that she's small and weak.
Desired Position: would love to take care of pups
Other: is Memphis's sister...

Name: Memphis
Position: warrior
Description: Memphis is mostly a light gray with white muzzle, underbelly, and white socks. He also has a little bit of white on his tail. He has quite big paws and a large fluffy tail. His fur it quite knotted and he has a big scar on his front left leg. He has piercing blue eyes. He is quite strong ad his body is a bit large.
Desired Position: alpha male possibly...He does enjoy the power but doesn't abuse it...and takes control of the responsibilities .
Other: nope

(so wait how do we do a mix of both of those colors...))

~Troublein thepack ~
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:54 pm

( Yes you mix them.. but the colours are off. what you do is make it blue, then infront of the word blue you put sky.. same with green.. like this

[color=limegreen]
[color=skyblue]
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:56 pm

((funny...cuz they didn't show those colors as an option))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:24 pm

( well then my comp is messed up lol ok I'll add you both in a bit )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:25 pm

((kk, great! so can I start?))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:34 pm

( Yep... )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:42 pm

S: I padded along a mossy forest floor with my head down low. Me and my brother did not say a word for we had gotten into a bit of an argument about where we were going. I went one way and he followed because he didn't want to lose me.
M: I was falling a little behind my sister dragging my sore feet, I sighed but kept going. I felt something better was going to happen but the last time I went with what my feelings told me things went terribly wrong and I could risk that again.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:53 pm

Picassa sniffed the air quickly. She smelt a mild scent of wolves. " Lupe, wolves, stand ground." She order and jumped off the mound of rocks. She got out of the hole, then bounded towards the smell, barking harshly.

" Lupe this, Lupe that." He barked angered. He padded to the mound of rocks and stood next to it waiting for any other wolves.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:40 pm

S: I pricked up my ears as I heard barks, I quickly barked back and glanced around. I stood ready for attack just in case.
M: I barked as well keeping my ground.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:08 pm

Lava padded through the forest lifting her sore feet. She groaned and kept walking her head held-high. She howled a minor howl.

Icy Smooth howled. He lifted his paws carefully and cautiously.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:27 pm

Picassa howled loudly. " Wolves." She whispered. " Lupe! Wolves for sure." She barked to him. She bounded near the pack's territory. " Show yourselves!" She barked. She then noticed shadows, among the shadow of the forest. " Show yourselves, at once!" She barked more harshly. " This is territory, you have entered. "
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:56 pm

(L) I fell to the ground sore, sweaty, hot and tired.

(IS) "Lava?" I moaned and fell to. I whimpered quietly.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:20 am

Picasa heard more from the wolves. " I said, Show yourselves." She growled deepily. She was ready to sring onto the wolves and tear them to shreds, if only she knew where they were.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:12 pm

M: I jumped out from behind the bushes."I'm right here." I sneered a bit." Memphis, you?" I asked a bit tentatively not loosing my gaze at the other wolf.
S: " Serenity." I introduced myself and walked out from the bushes. I glanced at the female wolf."Your not the only one are you?" I asked smelling more wolves nearby
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:32 pm

" None of this is your buisness. " Picasa sneered. She barked to her brother. " What are you doing on my territory." She growled out expecting an answer. Her lip slowly lifted to showed her set of teeth.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:42 pm

M:" Just perusing I guess." I answered suggestively but intrigued with her temper." Looking for anything out of the ordinary and a pack. " I added furrowing my brow.
S: I looked carefully between the female wolf and Memphis.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:41 am

Picasa slightly chuckled. " Well seeing your no harm, I am a Pack leader." She smirked and began to padded to camp, gesturing them to follow. She barked to Lupe to ease up.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:02 am

Lava growled and kept her Spirit fighting. "Come on." She got up and looked as healthy as could be.

(Ice) I did the same and was the same healthy as could be.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:40 pm

M: I nodded and grinned."Just don't mess with me and I'm harmless.....Mostly." I said playfully as I followed her to main camp. I nudged Serenity happily
S: I smiled and followed, happy to know we had found a pack. I nudged him back.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:06 pm

" I'll mess with whom ever I want!" She barked, with a sharp, yet playful tone. She quickened her pace seeing if the were able to keep up. She slowly exilerated in speed. She bound past the very last trees and lept into the pit their main camp was. She moved on to the mound of rocks and smiled to Lupe, letting him down.

Lupe a smiled fakly. He jumped down and rolled his eyes. He sat next t the mound and wait for these ' wolves '.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:26 pm

M: I smiled and bounded after her, but pacing myself. I caught up but slowed a bit a bit before we reached main camp. I climbed up the rocks and saw another wolf, similar looking to Picassa"Is this your brother?" I asked looking at him.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Pumpkin_Pie Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:10 pm

Name: Dawnfire
Position: Kind of like a Warrior... if we were talking cats
Discription: Golden-brown she-wolf. She has sort of a fiery-like amber color hue to her eyes, and black paws to fit her dangerous look.
Desired Position: IDC
Other: Nope!

~ Trouble in the Pack ~ in Bold, italic, lightblue / limegreen, and Times new roman.
Pumpkin_Pie
Pumpkin_Pie

http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next