Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 )

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

.-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 ) - Page 2 Empty Re: .-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 )

Post  LlamaPrincess Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:19 pm

" How'd you guess." Lupe interupted before Picasa could begin.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

.-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 ) - Page 2 Empty Re: .-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 )

Post  Pumpkin_Pie Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:46 pm

((am I accepted?))
Pumpkin_Pie
Pumpkin_Pie

http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:04 am

( Yep..srry for giving a direct reply )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:13 am

LlamaPrincess wrote:" How'd you guess." Lupe interupted before Picasa could begin.

M: "Well first of all you look pretty familiar, but my other assumption was mates... That changed once I looked at you." I chuckled to myself. I enjoyed laughing at my own jokes.
((haha this guy seems like such a loser lol))
S: I rolled my eyes at my brother's attempt at a funny joke. I smiled at Picassa knowing that she'd have to put up with him too, since he was in the pack.
"I wonder what those other wolves are doing, we'd better keep some eye on them." I suggested practically.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:32 am

Picassa nodded towards the she-wolf. " So, how long have you been travelling? " She asked her ignoring the brute's comment slightly.

Lupe spat in disgust at the brutes assumption. Mates! Eww! He thought, while he began to listen to the conversation.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:45 am

M: "About--" Memphis started but got interrupted by his sister.
S:"-- Maybe, well I would say 5 months. We sort of were on the run for weeks at a time, sometimes we found packs but we left. I am definitely hoping this is going to be different." She regaled (haha, I learned that word in english) her story to them.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:59 am

( Wow Jacky.. New cherries! )

Name: Before
Position: Pup
Discription: A pitch black pup with very light blue eyes, almost white. She has a nip in her left ear, and a white tipped tail.
Desired Position: None yet
Other: ' sisters ' to After

Name: After
Position: Pup
Discription: A snow white pup with dark eyes, almost black. Near her right nostril her her nose is nipped. Her paws are tipped with black.
Desired Position: None yet
Other: Adopted by Alpha
-----

Before and After awoke with laughter. They quickly groomed and bounced joyfully out of the Alpha den. They stopped once they saw a brute and she-wolf.

After growled. " What are you doing here? Who are you?" She barked and crouched, ready to attack.

Before snickered at her sister. " What are you doing? " She asked her, then pushed her sister's head down with her heavy paw, making her fall over.

" I see." Picassa nodded before being interupted by her pups. Her head snapped towrads them. " Before and After, please be polite. Don't you think your mother could take care of them herself?" She asked jokingly, raising her eyebrows to the two strangers.

The sisters giggled and ran to their mother. They sat just like her, under her chest, starring up at the wolves.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:25 am

S: Serenity smiled, she loved pups."Hello there. I'm Serenity." She said calmly and softly to the pups.
M: "I'm Memphis, good to meet you." He said politely.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:33 am

Before barked. " I'm Before and this pest is After." She giggled out putting her paw on her sisters. " Nice to meet you." She answered for heself and her sister.

After took awhile, but growled playfully at her sister. She jumped onto Before's back and rolled with her down the mound into the sft dirt. They laughed as they fought.

Picassa looked to Serenity. " Do you like pups?" She asked, noticing the quick reaction to them. " I'm sure they wouldn't mind another playmate." She offered. This would be the test she'd have Serenity take.

( After is rough and playful but slow rabbit and Before is calm and a quick thinker )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:45 am

((AHHH TEST! I must study on pup-parenting....wow..where should I look first..wikipedia?lol))
S: "Yes, I love them." Serenity replied moving a bit closer to the pups.
(ehhh, what do I do...is she supposed to act immature? or whuttt..well i doubt you know so I'll just well fake it Wink heh. heh.))
"I'd love to play with them!" She replied happily to Picassa.
((I am thinking hide and seek but i dont want to cause drama so they can't go far, well at least thats what I'm planning)
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:54 am

( Just show that your wolfie can be in a pack with pups )

After pulled away from Before and barked at Serenity. She wagged her flank in the air and crouched.

Before sneekily gestured to After. She went behind Serenity secretly.

They both jumped onto the she-wolf at the same time. One on her back, another scrambling from her muzzle to her head. They howled together joyfully.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:00 am

S:"Help!" She said going along with the game."I'm being attacked!" she laughed.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:37 pm

L: I padded through the woods lifting my paws in high spirits. I ran out into the pack's territory.

I: I followed cautiously.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:41 pm

Lupe ease snapped into defence. He turned toward what he had heard. He barked a loud offensive bark.
Picassa leapt down from the High Rock at her brothers reaction. " Serenity, protect the pups." She barked. She looked to the brute and gestured to him. " Go out and return with what you find." She barked orderly. She stood with her head low, growling.te

Before pulled After by the scruff onto the ground. She kept her sister close to Serenity.

After bark to Serenity. " You can get those bad guys, right?" She asked, a little worried.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:20 pm

S: I nodded to Picassa."Come here closer." Serenity warned."I'm pretty sure we can handle them, and they're not necessarily bad."
M: With Picassa's orders I bounded into the forest following the scent, I gave a loud bark warning them. When it was so close I looked up and there they were, I bent down growling. I lifted my lip baring my sharp teeth.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:01 am

[b]The pups scyrried under Serenity's pelt, frightened. They whimpered softly, but then calmed down.

" Lupe, you know what to do. " Picassa said calmy, and stood back at a normal hight.

Lupe bounded out of the pit and into the thick. He scented out the foreigners and crept pass them. He was a good tracker. He stayed behind them a good lenght away. He hoped Memphis could sense him. Was he a tracker aswell.[/b]
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:45 am

S: "Shhh... everything's gonna be fine." Serenity whispered to them.

M: I smelt Lupe, and knew I had him incase my plan failed."What are you doing here?" I snarled at the two.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:41 pm

L: "What do you mean what am I doing here?! What are YOU doing here?! This is my father's pack land." Lava snarled tired and sorta of with a attitude.

IS: I snarled and smelled the land. "Lava, they are the enemy team" I whispered. "They have pups."

L: "What?!" I growled deep and howled with a high pitch for my pack to come along closer.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:20 pm

M: I stayed my ground and mouthed to Lupe 'What are they talking about??
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:16 pm

Lupe snapped his head back to call Picassa. He howled loudly with a warning call.

Picassa looked up. " Pups to the leaders den, Serenity follow me." She barked in a deep growl. She glared at all of them for a moment before jumping out of the camp's pit and dissapearing into the surronding forest. She barked for Serenity once more.

The pups ran towards their den and went into the very back. The uncover the hole underneath the pile of leaves and scrambled into it, laying very still close together.

Lupe heard his sister coming. He looked to Memphise and gestured to attack. Lupe hurled towards the she-wolf, pushing with all his strength to pin her. He snarled above her, then gripped her neck between his jaws, squeezing. " Memphise, use all force!" He growled. He snapped his head from side to side as a warning before he killed. " What are you doing here?" He growled.

Picassa saw from a distance. She leapt into their battle ring and sprang towards the brute. She snapped her jaw tightly around his neck aswell. They were both tought to kill, and how to in secounds. They were desendents of the legenday BloodPack, where killing was their main goal. The were brutal, and all packs feared them. The siblings could finish a wolf in seconds.

( If your gunna have a pack you have to make the wolves )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:06 pm

Lava: laying on my stomach pushed my back legs up and Lupe went flying onto a rock. I was the toughest female in my Father's pack and I wasn't going to stand for it. (Hint my name.... haha lol Lava) I had anger issues sometimes and I wasn't afraid to fight. I sniffed the air and then ran around each area. I fell down with shock in my face. This forest had been burned earlier in the year there were still ashes.

Icey snarled "Lava what the heck are you doing?!?" I snarled as I howled louder for our fathers pack.

L: "There gone Icey"

Icey: "Don't be stupid Lava" I barked laughing.

L: "I'm not. . ."

Icey: also fell to the ground but then got up to protect Lava. He sighed but kept cautious.

(Just wait for the pack I am not making one ^ see?)
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:18 pm

Lupe lifted up quickly, he darted at the she wolf angry and frustrated. No wolf was allowed to run down this brute. He thought. He shuved the brute out of the way easily and snapped his jaw around she wolf's neck. He growled fuiously, flushed with anger.

Picassa grabbed the other brute's scruff and pulled him back. " If your not a mouse-brain you'd back off and let me handle this. " She flicked her head back, throwing the brute off balance. " Lupe, calm down. You mouse-brain." She barked and jumped at him. She pulled his scruff.

Lupe refused and managed to get his siter off him. " No." He growled lightly. " I'm not listening to you any longer. You, you fox-dung!" He scuffed. He turned his head furiously Picassa, tagging along the she wolf's. " This is my pack now!" He growled to Picassa.

Picassa growled. " And so it stands, our pack, left to become this." She repeated the words of their father knowing it would trigger his attention.

" Don't you dare! Your nothing like our father..." He losed his tight grip from the she-wolf and darted at Picassa. He flipped her down. " You were never anything like him, and never will be!" He gowled. He couldn't think straight, and quickly snapped his jaws around his sister's muzzle. He twisted his head, and tore Picassa's messy muzzle.

" And your just like him." Picassa mumbled out sarcasticly. " Killing your alpha, eh." She growled and flipped her brother down. She felt his jaws get tighter. She put her paws to his face and scratched at his eyes. " You wanna be alpha eh. Well if you lose an eye it'll be like I was never here. " She threatened. Lupe's jaw came looser, and she snapped her head back tearing her muzzle free. She bit her brother's muzzle, and wrenched her head around. She clawed at his chest before biting his ear, and forcing his head down. She lightly stepped on it. " Who is alpha?" She asked before stepping on his muzzle, and pushing roughly. Her eye snapped towards the other two wolves, forgetting they were there. She knew her other pack members were there, hopefully they knew never to take her on after that. She walked away from the defeated Lupe. " Alpha." She snickered at him, angry. He voice raised." Could you follow something like this.. a weak brute? Could trust that he could defend you, your mate, your pups? Somthing so easily defeated. Something so simply finished. Could you? COULD YOU!?" " She asked in rage. " I hope not." She said much more quietly and glared at every wolf around her. She was turned away from her brother when mumbling, " Be gone."

Lupe, weak on the ground looked up angrily, but in disbeilf. What!? He couldn't manage to say. He looked in her direction confussed.

Picassa growled angrily. " Brute, did you not hear me? Be gone!" She said slowly to calm her down. " I don't know you." She mumbled. She began to turn towards him to fight agian.

Lupe stood up, with his ears down, tail tucked and low to the ground. " But Picassa, I'm.. I'm..."

" Alpha to you!" She growled. " Your nothing, nothing." She barked harshly. " Be gone!" She said even more sowly, for the last time. A deep growl arose from her stiff figure. She was about to snap agian.

Lupe whimpered, then ran off, away from the camp.. away from home.

( Bye bye Lupe.. that's a lot of wrighting.. * fingers begin to pant * )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:44 pm

((whoa, very intense))

M: I stood shocked at Picassa's side, wondering still what just happened. I suddenly sprung into action, keeping Lava down.

S: I came to the scene quickly, and whispered to Picassa."Lupe maybe be back for.for the pups." I stuttered very worried."For revenge, I should get back to them."
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:20 pm

" No he won't be. Stay." She barked her angrily, not meaning to. She looked to the other two and growled. " What is it your doing here?" She comanded for an answer.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:36 pm

S: I nodded, still a bit uneasy about it. I looked at the other wolves too and bared my razor sharp teeth.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next