Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 )

4 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

.-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 ) - Page 6 Empty Re: .-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 )

Post  Blacky171 Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:44 pm

Smile *Haha I dont remember what I did in this one, I will post soon*
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

.-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 ) - Page 6 Empty Re: .-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 )

Post  jackykins Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:05 am

S: I turned over to see the newcomer, it must have been because of Lava and Icey. Icey was a bad boy and that's what I liked about him, bit I knew wolves who played with fire got their fingers burned. I knew I was vulnerable, and it took advantages over me in previous situations, so I knew he was trouble. I nodded briskly at Picassa and began walking away, I quickly checked over my shoulder to take another glimpse at the trespasser.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:21 pm

Icey walked around pawing at the ground waiting for Serenity. "I wonder where she is..." he thought. he asked her out a few hours ago, well at least he thought she'd got the message.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:28 pm

( Reply with Mojo, Blacky please : ) )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:03 pm

S: I padded over behind a bush waiting for anything unexpected from the brute.

M: I wandered around a bit until I heard Picassa talking to someone, and that I smelt an unfamiliar scent. I picked up my pace to the scene. "Who are you?" I asked the newcomer giving a questionable glance.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:19 pm

LlamaPrincess wrote:Picassa barked at Serenity in reply, and warning to stand and be ready for the stranger. She stared at him with intense eyes. " You come into the middle off my territory? Who invited you in?" She growled. Her thoughts went easily to Lava and Icey. " It's those two, isn't it. " Her gaze went towards their dens. " Well. " She barked focusing on the new wolf. " How exactly do you know them? " She turned to Serenity and whispered. " Leave, but stay close. I'll bark if I need you. " She then barked. " You're dismissed. " To Serenity to cover up what she just whispered.

Mojo: "Well, um well I know lava from childhood friends, and well she howled one night and I recognized it... so I am sorry for any confusions..." Mojo said.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:39 pm

L: I walked outside of the den. I was done throwing a fit... I just wanted to explore. I decided to go search for Lupe again. I ran out towards the river.
"Lupe? Lupe?" I called out again.
I sighed and kept walking along the river.
ICE: I walked out of my den and saw Picassa talking to Serenity. I growled. "Calm it Ice" I said to myself. When Picassa looked over, I tried to fake a smile but failed miserably.
Mojo: I waited for a reply from the alpha. "Mrs? May I join? I'm sorry for just barging in like this." He commented nervously.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6