Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 )

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

.-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 ) - Page 4 Empty Re: .-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 )

Post  Blacky171 Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:40 pm

I got up."What are you going to do when she gets her own mate?" I asked. "Still protect her?" I asked questioningly. "The brothers have the big job of taking care of there sisters, but it all changes" I sighed. I turned around with my head low. I jumped off the big rock and laid down sadly.
Blacky171
Blacky171

http://www.horseisle.com

Back to top Go down

.-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 ) - Page 4 Empty Re: .-:-. ~ Shadow Mountain Pack; A bad begining ~ .-:-. ( Part 1 )

Post  jackykins Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:41 pm

m: "I protect my sister of creeps, not possible mates." I retorted padding off in a huff.
((BRB))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:44 pm

(alrighty)

"I am not a creep." I said. My spirit very low.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:09 pm

S:"Just leave him alone for now." I said to my brother, I then looked over at the brute and smiled slightly.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:13 pm

I smiled back at her then stayed down in respect for the she-wolf. (Jackies)
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:21 pm

S: I nodded, letting him know that it's fine. I went up to him."My brother can be like that around me and other males, he just doesn't want me to get hurt." I whispered.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:29 pm

"Its alright. I was being to jerkish." I whispered back. "I am not worthy of you." I said and moved back by some bushes. I laid down again in deep respect.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:33 pm

S"Wait, it's ok. Just take it slow in front of him." I whispered."He as a good reason to be cautious. Why are you and the pack here? I'm just wondering." I sat down in front of him.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:39 pm

"Well, actually our pack, I believe, died in a fire. We went down to the meadow for Summer and when we returned this morning no one responded but you." I said. "Do you want to show me around this new pack's territory?" Icey asked blushing.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:45 pm

S:"Oh, i see. I'm sorry." I said looking down to hear of the tragic story."Which pack? yours or mine?"
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:49 pm

"yours of course, and don't be sorry. Lava's father always abused me and Lava. so we ran to the meadow foolishly. and I am trying to get you to like me. I am just being a jerk you dont have to like me or feel sorry for me you know." I said softly.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:27 pm

She quickly scratched at the she-wolf's face abd slipped away. She darted away and dissappeared into the deep green.

Picassa came to the she-wolf ( Lava ) and growled at her. " Why are you looking for that stupid brute? He's not coming back!" She barked harshly. " Memphise!" She barked loudly for him. " Help me contain this wolf and bring her back to that little clearing we've started at." She said and circled closer to her. She quickly grabed her scruff and tugged her closer to Memphise. " Please make this easier for us, and maybe we won't have to rip you after." She growled before the wolf could begin to squirm around.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:06 pm

Lava bit Picassa then ran back to Icey. I looked at Serenity. "All we wanted was to join this pack!" I screamed.

Icey licked serenity then winked at her to fake fight. "Fake Fight" I whispered. I fake scratched her face.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:24 pm

Picassa growled. " Sure didn't seem like it!" She barked loudly at the two. She was about to lash out agian. She began to pase. " Forgive me if I'm wrong, but when you come into my territory, claim it's your's, then fight with us, you're saying you'd like to join my pack? " She growled through her muzzle. She wasn't sure if she wanted them dead or not. " Please explain this to me. I don't quiet understand this concept. " She stopped pacing and sat down staring at the she-wolf, waiting for an answer.

( Man Picassa has temper isusses XD )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:34 am

(haha lol)

L: "Well, our pack used to be here, one summer we ran to the meadows and never returned. We just now came back and we found you four. I nodded at Icey and we needed to find a new pack so yea..." I sighed and looked to the ground.

Lava and Icey (Unison): "We're sorry..."
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:27 am

S: I looked down, quietly behind the bush. It was quite confusing that they would come, claim the territory as theirs, then fight, then want to join the pack?
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:46 pm

Picassa growled lightly with saticfaction. " How do I know you two are not rouges, lieing to us? " She asked quickly.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:14 am

"Are you calling me a lier?!" Lava yelled snarling.

Icey: "Lava! SIT!" I commanded.

L: I sat down and stayed there.
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:41 pm

" I don't know. Maybe I am. I don't know you so how can I be sure? " Picassa replied quickly. " That little spasm of anger.. How can I be sure you won't lash out in camp and kill someone? " She thought up easily, then thought about the she-wolf killing her pups. She growled angrily.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Blacky171 Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:04 am

"I am not a murderer!!!!!! For all we know, you coul kill YOUR own pups!" I growled. "I am a loyal she wolf that takes care of them. I've never killed any wolf pups.
I have killed wolf leaders though..." I sat back down on the ground and waited for the response. "Listen here, just say yes or no? easy two words..."
Blacky171
Blacky171

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:44 pm

S: "Picassa would never do that." I hissed looking at the she wolf, I had to defend my pack.."One word actually." I muttered giggling slightly.

M:"Shhh." I hushed my sister, standing my ground against the two.
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:28 am

" No no Serenity, two. We'll see." She barked chuckling with saticfaction. " I will allow you two into the pack, but that can all change quickly. When a moon or two go by I'll have a full report on if you'll stay. And if I banish you, you musn't refuse. Understood." She barked giving the two a nasty alpha glare. " You thread on thin ice." She whispered, but loudly for them to hear.
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:38 am

((whut? cuz it wouldn't be yes or..... (or) no or.... it would be either: yes
or: no
and both are 1 one word, you wouldn't say yesno.....???I'm confuzzled))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  LlamaPrincess Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:50 pm

( Only u jacky...she said we'll see.. thats two words )
LlamaPrincess
LlamaPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post  jackykins Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:21 pm

((wait but it was a yes or no question....you cant say we'll see
same on the 20 questions game...they only have the options yes,no,unknown, and sometimes! i dont get it! lol
but was lava expecting a yes or no answer? or a we'llsee? O.o ....I'm confused))
jackykins
jackykins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next